high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

L2tales is the best server on which I have played. I kept changing servers, but here to stay forever. Best sieges, super people and good clans. I love it here. a lot of people from the Czech.

Isn't it somehow illegal or something? People are creating tons of fake accounts and posting some bullsh1t about L2Tales, spamming forums and felling topics with fake info... IMO it should be concerned as spam and deleted.

Isn't it somehow illegal or something? People are creating tons of fake accounts and posting some bullsh1t about L2Tales, spamming forums and felling topics with fake info... IMO it should be concerned as spam and deleted.

its an event which i have approved it.  

I've been playing L2-Tales since the begining,it was really fun and enjoyed at it's fullest.Friendly and active gm's and awesome events.Winter is comming and its the right time for the community to try it out!

Best regards and see you in game :p

I played a lot on several private server and L2tales is betterave than others. Lot of people, +6 limit for stuff in Oly, events rewarded ever hour and more will come.

Dont waste your time on other servers, play here.