L2Jesios Rev 150 Sources

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

still first post says l2xavius, please correct it its l2xerus, l2xavius has nothing to do with this pack!

kill yourself already. L2Xavius is shit either way.

kill yourself already. L2Xavius is shit either way.

I dont care whats your opinion for our project! i ask to change the first post! I dont respect you or your shitty mind coding shitty codes and i dont care for l2jfailsios just change the fucking 1st post :) 

u've learn so much in these 3 years elfo, now you can flame the newbies and tell them how great u are in java, and compare yourself with the others and claim that your copy-pastes are so "clean",

and i am so thankful, whoever buy a copy-paste from you pay me extra bucks to fix it.

p.s. i believe that you have 2-3 more accounts with 3-4k posts else you wouldn't learn that much for those years xD

"rev 150 sources" unique

Edited by brut

Butthurt people, you can boil in your own blood :)

not butthurt just i dont want people believe i use l2jesios made by failcrash :) 

( i dont give a cent for your opinion) change it :)

Guest Elfocrash

not butthurt just i dont want people believe i use l2jesios made by failcrash :)

( i dont give a cent for your opinion) change it :)

I won't never will. Deal with it B)

Guest Elfocrash

ok then i hope someone will make you feel like trash , with fake and non sense posts about you :)

Nothing can touch me, nothing can make me feel bad.

The fact that you even take the time to feed me with your posts makes me so happy.

The fact that you even take the time to feed me with your posts makes me so happy.

you still replying, means you try to defend yourself and something "touch you" so stop this bullshits you aint hardcore

Guest Elfocrash

you still replying, means you try to defend yourself and something "touch you" so stop this bullshits you aint hardcore

Nah i know it bothers you and i have a great time making you mad and increasing my post count at the same time. :DD

Edited by Elfocrash

Don't think so about this, but anyways... Because you have got "Wannabe Man Behavior" doesn't mean that noone can make you feel bad ;). Just noone want to give an eye to you because you're "someone" here... Maybe you got develop skills you have got alot of skills but truth is truth. Not only wasting your time to say stupidity words for others but check yourself and only.

That was my first and last reply for you. D/C whatever you'll say and also D/C if you're gonna make me feel better while you call me everywhere.

Thanks.!

Lol im nothing in here exile.

Want to Repeat it?

Because you have got "Wannabe Man Behavior" doesn't mean that noone can make you feel bad ;). Just noone want to give an eye to you because you're "someone" here...
Edited by Vince*