L2Jesios Rev 150 Sources

Guest Elfocrash

Nah they are some Russian files I found shared to send to mobius for leeching. It is for sharing :)

It is the first post of this account end of story

Its 2013, dont fool urself, 2100 posts, WTS AUTOMATED PP SYSTEM, new smf stars

Guest Elfocrash

He hides the date idiot.

Give me theaxcheaters archive forum link

Yeah, sorry I made your amazing project look bad. Jeez

this attitude is just unacceptable , since we try you dont know what are we making! You are always aggresive when someone just asks you to change a small typo... wtf with you.. yes for me its amazing and i waste my money on it 

That was the exact day I started with l2j. Thanks for showing to everyone how much I have learnt throughout these 3 years. :*

It's nothing, even though it's none of my business I just hate people who are trying to create wrong impressions by distorting the truth.

are you idiot or what?

he took today the photo so on elfo will have the current post count + stars which was before transfer forum to ipb..

are you idiot or what?

he took today the photo so on elfo will have the current post count + stars which was before transfer forum to ipb..

How the hell Im gonna suppose that a retard opened the archive and spent hours to search a buried 2011 post of a random guy?

I just thought that that photo was taken the very same day

How the hell Im gonna suppose that a retard opened the archive and spent hours to search a buried 2011 post of a random guy?

I just thought that that photo was taken the very same day

it's not that hard and also you can search which means you don't need hours to find this topic 

• 2 weeks later...

topic should be locked regardless :)

not only , if i make a topic with a shit code and i write : credits elfocrash he will start flaming and insulting

Please change that , using fake infos (even if you consider my project shit that i dont care) i have the rights to ask for a change!