Report ( Khalifa)

Akken

1st of all he pmed me giving me l2jserver.jar with backdoors and i dont know shit 

[i cant screenshot dunno why]

I just found out what was happening with that RUSSIANarrow-10x10.png Exploiter, I will give you guys scammers a chance 

https://www.mediafir...aers325nfhtbs05

there is a GIFTarrow-10x10.png for you this may help you to stop those glitches in game with the new l2jserver.

i answered: Already fixed by me I left team they dont have the fix and I am not a scammer I got proposed to be on team

No need your backdoor lib 

Khalifa dude!!! get over it i just asked to be on the team, give me proofs for scamming you , seriously 

khalifa:

You're not a developer by the way you gonna get banned here.

me:

1st why do you think i care if i get banned second yes i am not but i know where to ask and how to apply codes... lol dont be so mad its pixels get over it

I dont fucking know why i could give a shit if i get banned here? and in the end theres no reason? why ? because i was a GM? 

pathetic, chawa seriously stop that hating and next time secure your files and dont blame me, i just know your pack bugs and shits, even cloaks/weapons/extractable items are wrong 

you pack costs at least 20 euros max 40euros it so exploitable.. you sended a russian exploiter to excellion and you didnt even have the fixes to you own pack.. and now you send me the backdoor lib... so pathetic, send it to the admin not to me i left that team :)

so THE REPORT IS JUST HE THREADS ME FOR BANNING :) 

Edited by Akken

Here you are a victim but you are a such scammer, don't worry I will call maxtor soon to talk about you

ooh just fuck you fucking venezuala noob,  pay maxtor to ban me for no reason without proofs fucker 

gl fucking corrupted forum

ooh just fuck you fucking venezuala noob,  pay maxtor to ban me for no reason without proofs fucker 

The forum is not corrupted, you are corrupted I have proofs you and your friends scammed my server files from the machine I rent "hostchefs" it's crappy company dont ever trust them

The forum is not corrupted, you are corrupted I have proofs you and your friends scammed my server files from the machine I rent "hostchefs" it's crappy company dont ever trust them

I D0NT CARE YES HE IS A FRIEND HE GAVED ME ALSO YOUR SHITTY FILES HE SCAMMED YOU NOT ME GO FUCK NOW AND BAN ME MAXTOR

FUCKING RATS

SIGA MWRI DIVA EXEIS BETA FILES APO PRIDE LES K SOU EKLEPSE TO SPITI KAI KANA 10000 KWLOZWO E KWLOZWO 

GAMIMENA ARXEIA INE POU DN KANOUN PANW APO 10 EURO MALAKA KWLOVENEZUELA GAMIMENE 

Edited by Akken

Don't give Maxtor a proof to ban you. ^^

why this rage??

Edited by MeVsYou

Don't give Maxtor a proof to ban you. ^^

why this rage??

gt re mlk m exei gamisei stis apeiles k sta pm sixathika n m poume to kwlozwo allos tn scammari egw mpleko ai sto diaolo as m kanei ban , tha klapsw les k exasa oli mou tn zwh 

me exei priksi t kwlozwo m exei gamisei sta pm dn antexw allo re logiko n neuriazw me tn ilithio

mlka sevasou ligo ton eafto sou toulaxiston

go to post a negative comment somewhere else...as the forums you recomend to other members.

Edited by MeVsYou

This guy it's so crazy mate, he scammed and now want to be a victim

ante re gamisou fouska e fouska ekleves t donate apo t paidakia gia n perneis kreatines mogole e mogole ama arxisw k egw t proof pios s swzei stravodonti afana 

ante re gamisou fouska e fouska ekleves t donate apo t paidakia gia n perneis kreatines mogole e mogole ama arxisw k egw t proof pios s swzei stravodonti afana 

First of all I'm not greek you should write in English also be sure you gonna get banned I have sent a message to maxtor with the enough proofs

First of all I'm not greek you should write in English also be sure you gonna get banned I have sent a message to maxtor with the enough proofs

post them why yo hiding them and send them to maxtor? 

UMM YES

MONEY SOLVES EVERYTHING MOTHERFUCKER