Hellbound Pack

Hi

i want to have hellbound pack files off 100% or somethings, where attribute system works

and if you will sell just post your price

i am waiting for your reply

Doesn't exist.

Hi

i want to have hellbound pack files off 100% or somethings, where attribute system works

and if you will sell just post your price

i am waiting for your reply

Sorry, but there is no such thing in existence.

buy gracia final l2off and downgrade to hellbound ,remove gracia final features

simple as that

Yep very simple considering all the core work that needs to be done  :P

Edited by Retina

How about, you download COEP from sourceforge, get some books to start learning/teaching yourself C++ and Assembly and reverse engineer and extend the rest part that its need to complete hellbound ? You also might want to learn NASC/AI code in order to write missing quests.

Edited by Sighed

better will be do a downgrade from gf ,im not a developer and not even code on c++ but as logical will be more complete and retail downgrade Gf pts to hellbound than use coep based on c4..

better will be do a downgrade from gf ,im not a developer and not even code on c++ but as logical will be more complete and retail downgrade Gf pts to hellbound than use coep based on c4..

Plus c4 has different formulas.

You think downgrading will be easy with all the changes between CT1.5 and CT2.3 ? Both options are difficult, using COEP its in fact easier due to the fact that you have all the framework started and written with proper comments and explanations. GF is more complete ? Quest wise and other features related to HB, yes but you still have to downgrade everything else to Hellbound stage, if you check NcSoft changelogs you will see bare of those changes.

Plus c4 has different formulas.

What formulas are you talking about ? Did you ever saw one of them ? There are many differences most of them skill related in GF that are different from HB. It only looks easier because GF is newer than HB. If he doesn't know anything about extending its pointless, in order to do a downgrade you require an extender too.

It is always easier to advance instead of moving backwards.

You think downgrading will be easy with all the changes between CT1.5 and CT2.3 ? Both options are difficult, using COEP its in fact easier due to the fact that you have all the framework started and written with proper comments and explanations. GF is more complete ? Quest wise and other features related to HB, yes but you still have to downgrade everything else to Hellbound stage, if you check NcSoft changelogs you will see bare of those changes.

What formulas are you talking about ? Did you ever saw one of them ? There are many differences most of them skill related in GF that are different from HB. It only looks easier because GF is newer than HB. If he doesn't know anything about extending its pointless, in order to do a downgrade you require an extender too.

It is always easier to advance instead of moving backwards.

Damage formulas have changed from IL to Kamael, it`s pretty well known.

Anyone that is extending HB today is downgrading from GF. C4 to GF involves a shitload of "guess-work" on some basics. Going 2.5 updates down is less work than 4 full updates up.

In GF you already have everything that is needed. I'm bad anyway tho.

Anyway, he wants to buy it, so contact Mac.

Edited by ericvini

where should I begin? for downgrade myself from COEP

COEP not work in even the system attributes and much more T_T

Downgrade from COEP?

Downgrade is from GF. Sincerely, just buy a complete version.

Downgrade from COEP?

Downgrade is from GF. Sincerely, just buy a complete version.

There are no complete versions, not even close. Take your time and learn the files well, start with COEP. Macs HB project is only looking for Russian and Latin American investors right now and only if you know OFF files since they don't want to have to teach people about them on top of developing an already time consuming project.