Best around..right. When nukers need surrender+vortex to do some decent dmg its not da best around mate. Cuz if u dont use those,u deal 200 dmg which is completely unreasonable. What if I wanna low my clan titan? what if I wanna pk someone for some reason before he steals drops or w/e other reason?

Its just another fighter srv. Add a shitload of farm to dat.

Best around..right. When nukers need surrender+vortex to do some decent dmg its not da best around mate. Cuz if u dont use those,u deal 200 dmg which is completely unreasonable. What if I wanna low my clan titan? what if I wanna pk someone for some reason before he steals drops or w/e other reason?

So according this, we would see only fighters in game right? Or at least the majority fighters. Take a look at the pictures above, I will post more soon. How many fighters/mages you see?

Besides that, if you feel that something is not right in Lineage2 Ra, you can use our forums to report it including proofs/explanations, since this is an advertisment topic. We always look at forum topics and fix/add things.

Thanks for your post anyway.

Edited by L2Ra

Not to use lvl 76 skills can mean 2 things. Playing C3 or just being a braindead folk. 

I really like the server and the custom made, but i got 10 years experiance(5 in l2offi) in L2 and i have to say that balance is terrible, just something is wrong with the formula.. archers are way too op and im not gonna talk about duelist.. ok we all know duelist is op class, but there he is a beast.. and yea people play mages cuz its easier to farm with them. :) Tried to contact with Ra 2 times about some suggestions, but the ignore is full and not only for me.. so i gave up. :) Otherwise if you're not so critic as me and u dont care about balance ( i cannot myself, cuz i've spend many years in that game ) i suggest u to join for the fun gameplay ;)

Edited by Darknessbg

I really like the server and the custom made, but i got 10 years experiance(5 in l2offi) in L2 and i have to say that balance is terrible, just something is wrong with the formula.. archers are way too op and im not gonna talk about duelist.. ok we all know duelist is op class, but there he is a beast.. and yea people play mages cuz its easier to farm with them. :) Tried to contact with Ra 2 times about some suggestions, but the ignore is full and not only for me.. so i gave up. :) Otherwise if you're not so critic as me and u dont care about balance ( i cannot myself, cuz i've spend many years in that game ) i suggest u to join for the fun gameplay ;)

The only reports we have for now is that mages are OP and not the fighters ones. Also if you contacted us and we didn't reply it would because we are extremely busy or you didn't use a proper language. As you can see we can't reply to everyone since everyone has something to say and most of the times it's not the right thing.

About balance, I've said that multiple times, make some topics in forum with explanations and proofs. This is the only way to solve your problem. But I repeat, the most reports are for mages now and not for fighters and I am not sure if you play on Lineage2 Ra or another server. However, we are online to see what's happening.

Thanks

I had a proof how myself ( archer with + 5 weapon and + 0 jewels ) killed like 10 times (enemy mage ) sps who had + 17 am and + 17 gear ( armors + jewels) .. i just 2 shot him 5-6k crit and another 1-2k+ normal and he is gone.. while he was doing me like 400-500 dmg.. i had proofs how duelist is critting every hit and doing higher crits that GS.. i did him 3,5k crits , while he is doing the same crits, but guess what... duelists got like 2-3x more hp than me  so im on 2-3 hits for him :) LIke i said i wanted to contact with u in forum/game.. without success.. just full ignore, so like i said i gave up. GL anyway :)

Edited by Darknessbg

I had a proof how myself ( archer with + 5 weapon and + 0 jewels ) killed like 10 times (enemy mage ) sps who had + 17 am and + 17 gear ( armors + jewels) .. i just 2 shot him 5-6k crit and another 1-2k+ normal and he is gone.. while he was doing me like 400-500 dmg.. i had proofs how duelist is critting every hit and doing higher crits that GS.. i did him 3,5k crits , while he is doing the same crits, but guess what... duelists got like 2-3x more hp than me  so im on 2-3 hits for him :) LIke i said i wanted to contact with u in forum/game.. without success.. just full ignore, so like i said i gave up. GL anyway :)

This is true.

As we announced some minutes ago, we will remove ressists from buffs so mages will be playable even without surrender.

Thanks for report, you were absolutely right, but I am still not sure if you reported that on forum since we would never ignore well explained reports/topics.

Server is up and running! We still have 150+ online and we are growing!

@l3ase, dunno if u logged to check but : "You used Hydro Blast,200 dmg"  "You used surrender to water/used ice vortex, 1000 dmg". Make ur own conclusions.

@Ra admin, I didnt mean to complain about smth, as u saw I was quoting someone above in reply to his post about being "best srv" lol. I hope u dont think ur srv is da best around BUT I saw an interest on ur side in a petition I made so ur srv aint dat bad. Personally Im not playin not so much because of classes but cuz of da farm. Id prefer spending dat time farming in a low rate.

As u said dis is an ad topic so I wont carry on. U seem to have worked quite a bit in ur srv.

when i show this thread from latest thread my eye just got into your name

i was like... benihime will say something good? cause l2ra is a very good IL and best from all out there or he will just start again the crap?

guess what....  :troll:

This is true.

As we announced some minutes ago, we will remove ressists from buffs so mages will be playable even without surrender.

Thanks for report, you were absolutely right, but I am still not sure if you reported that on forum since we would never ignore well explained reports/topics.

Server is up and running! We still have 150+ online and we are growing!

You may check my topic in your forum about buffs. Even the guy HatredEyez ( the test mage ) has made a topic about the mage dmg/buffs. Dunno how many views, but got 0 answers.. nvm. The server is well developed, is really different and fun, lot of hard work has been done, but I got already dissapointed in some way, gl anyway :)

Edited by Darknessbg