[L2J] Interlude Project & More

u have sell to me the majic pack a clean frozen for 100 euros

dont make me prove it ^^ 

Don't trust him. 

he do it one time no more..

Put your finger in your ass and then jump from your window kido,you are not even capable to edit a .xml either add a Java Code,stop spamming on my post and gtfo.

Put your finger in your ass and then jump from your window kido,you are not even capable to edit a .xml either add a Java Code,stop spamming on my post and gtfo.

haha  rly? now? haahahah i have share what u selled to me and all laugh many bugs founded and more so close your mouth and stop try sell anything for make money!!!

haha  rly? now? haahahah i have share what u selled to me and all laugh many bugs founded and more so close your mouth and stop try sell anything for make money!!!

You got nothing from the files i SELL :D 

You got nothing from the files i SELL :D

[28/6/2014 6:25:20 πμ] InTheEndॐ: Re si exw... asxoloume poly kairo me packs kai etsi
[28/6/2014 6:25:22 πμ] InTheEndॐ: tha t kseris logika
[28/6/2014 6:25:33 πμ] InTheEndॐ: kai server exw anoiksei kai aou,alla panta me etoima pack,doulemena apo allous..
[28/6/2014 6:26:01 πμ] InTheEndॐ: toso kairo loipon exw mazepsei http://prntscr.com/3x8vp6
[28/6/2014 6:26:04 πμ] InTheEndॐ: afta ta p ack
[28/6/2014 6:26:19 πμ] InTheEndॐ: kai apla to kathena exei 1-2 features pou metrane kai thelw na ta travikso

HAHAHA  u can see here his filles !!!hahahahah buaahahaha!!