What Do You Think, Who Is Better Client Dev?

lord_rex

What do you think, who is better client dev?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think, who is better client dev?

0b095cfd7a.png

mine?

NOPE. Mine :] You just re-created it. Haha. Lame. You dont even have Your own idea. GG idiot. GG. Go get some balls to create something base on Your idea. What, You don't know how? I guess You have less braind than zits on Your lame face :D

Again - calling me "re-painter", QQ, noob, and still coping my work. Thats so idiotic. You need some love - here You have <3 Now go fap about that.

Edited by aVVe

Let me help You with thinking, because as I see You have problems with this activity:

You just re-created it. Haha. Lame

. You dont even have Your own idea. GG idiot

create something base on Your idea.

No problem braH.

Come on i still have my army of pink dildos and my signature is fabolous...not like you said anything new :DDD

Are you still collecting them? O_o

Lame_Rex shared this image with me on Skype few months ago

UGhlcbp.jpg

Phucking gay kiddo. 

Nope, it is YOUR collection and YOU sent it to me, and then I went to vomit.

Yeah, sure. Be imberest now. If I would send it to You first, then You would post it on mxc right away. This shit is Yours and You know it. Go and vomit now fat kid.

Yeah, sure. Be imberest now. If I would send it to You first, then You would post it on mxc right away. This shit is Yours and You know it. Go and vomit now fat kid.

I'm not fat... 100KG isn't too much for 190CM, however they're YOURS. You daily share naked guy pictures, etc on MXC, I don't.

I'm not fat... 100KG isn't too much for 190CM, however they're YOURS. You daily share naked guy pictures, etc on MXC, I don't.

1. Yeah, You are FAT.

2. Good that You are imberest - You should. Just don't try to blame me for this shit.

3. Picture is Yours, and "naked guy picutres" is only delusional shit in Your FAT kid mind. I posted Ace Ventura theme to troll one dude how I "feel sorry" that he don't like my work - QQ, don't give a fuq, but ofc You started Your starndard shit "oh, naked guys" gay song.

You are borring as fuq, but I still have archive of Your conversations and links to Your lame pictures...This was one of them T_T

Pack Your dildos and go be gay somewhere else...

1. Yeah, You are FAT.

2. Good that You are imberest - You should. Just don't try to blame me for this shit.

3. Picture is Yours, and "naked guy picutres" is only delusional shit in Your FAT kid mind. I posted Ace Ventura theme to troll one dude how I "feel sorry" that he don't like my work - QQ, don't give a fuq, but ofc You started Your starndard shit "oh, naked guys" gay song.

You are borring as fuq, but I still have archive of Your conversations and links to Your lame pictures...This was one of them T_T

Pack Your dildos and go be gay somewhere else...

... a year/or two ago you were torturing a guy on MXC with "naked Jesus Christ walking on street" GIF also... just please do NOT pretend yourself, and AVOID me with your pervert things. thanks :)

Naked Jesus? Dude, if this is NAKED for You, then I feel sorry for You

26uZPy.gif

Get a brain.

then half-naked, however it is proves the fact that I was right, because you have half-naked males saved on your disk ~~

then half-naked, however it is proves the fact that I was right, because you have half-naked males saved on your disk ~~

It is from external link You phucktard T_T I don't need to save it on my disk. You can save it on Your dick tho  :poker face: You don't even know how to argue...Lame_Rex.

Edited by aVVe