L2 Interlude Project

Hello dudes...I want to create a pack maybe for fun i don't know for sure now.but i need your opinion....

1)L2Hellas

2)L2Frozen

And if i want to create a server which above is better...about a PvP Server.

all public projects are garbage (aCis is less because it has undone features, you cant call that garbage but ... it is :P)  so be patient and wait tryskell

or be patient and wait for Shyla nefer on the new l2jfrozen beta fixes (i dont have faith that they will fix, instead they will create more bugs as always)

best choice for a pvp and for now... its frozen but i dont recomment it.. thats why i pay a programmer and i am learning too so we build a project with our imagination and corrections.. if you find a programmer then dont worry

all public projects are garbage (aCis is less because it has undone features, you cant call that garbage but ... it is :P)  so be patient and wait tryskell

or be patient and wait for Shyla nefer on the new l2jfrozen beta fixes (i dont have faith that they will fix, instead they will create more bugs as always)

best choice for a pvp and for now... its frozen but i dont recomment it.. thats why i pay a programmer and i am learning too so we build a project with our imagination and corrections.. if you find a programmer then dont worry

ok dude thank you!

aCis is the best free choise, do not discuss anything else regarding free projects.

i will agree with Devlin here.

don't even think about hellas or frozen