[L2J] Automatic Potions

• 3 months later...

Isn't it the same as the Soushot one but just put on the potions ?

With this innovation, you can activate the automatic use CP, HP, MP Potions. CP automatic use works if your CP is lower then 95% , HP automatic use works if your HP is lower then 95%, MP automatic use works if your MP is lower then 70%.

• 3 weeks later...

what kind of spam is that, should we all create 15 topics for 15 different mods? or maybe even 50 ? i believe i can even bring more than 200 of them, would be that fine for everyone else?

Edited by brut

what kind of spam is that, should we all create 15 topics for 15 different mods? or maybe even 50 ? i believe i can even bring more than 200 of them, would be that fine for everyone else?

There is no limitation in topics mate. He sells different mods , so he made different topics.

For example, you sell a hi5 pack and Interlude pack (in diffrent topics). It's the same thing.

The only limitation that exists is bumping them.

As you 've told you can create 200 , but you will bump only one !! :P

Edited by `iAndre

o rly? would u like to see 30-40 topics made by me, and 30-40 more made by someone else

, he could extend his tiny mod in his topic for developing but instead that he prefer to spam with multiply topics

Edited by brut

o rly? would u like to see 30-40 topics made by me, and 30-40 more made by someone else

Lol, I need posts that's why I spam.

Get serious bro, also I am not posting. I am bumping.

I never got warning from moderators for such topics. Go away.

The thing that you are doing now is called spam.

Edited by Devlin

• 1 month later...