high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

From what I see, as concerns the website, it is really a good job.

We will see about the game in some days.

Good luck with your server!

Edited by MeVsYou

plot twist, sunshide is the admin, 99% he will be even greedier than stalone, maybe not but still worth a shot for ppl bored of stalones shit

Nobody care,

:dat:  :dat:

hello, so BETA TEST is rdy

just some info

1.) alt + b is not fully rdy yet
2.) beta will be instant lvl 85 + adenas for equip [beta shop everything no epic jewels will be added last days of beta]
3.) automatic events will start in few days
4.) max enchant for now is  +6

link for system: http://l2holiday.com/system.rar

HAVE FUN and thanks for playing

Nice server , my clan Immortals will join here

We waiting for Grand Opening GO GO !!

last time i had my CP with me farming your clan.. i guess this time i have to do it alone :) :dat:  :-beep- yeah:

so where are those people? i see that  server is completely empty.

maybe u log at wrong server,

u need log at that  holiday 50x, not test :D

Seems good server. But i think since it's x50 H5 you will have to compete Stalone's servers. If you succeed that means 3 things. 1st: You bought the files from him 2nd you accepted to give 30% of donations to him so he won't DDOs you or 3rd you have mucho power and protections that he won't be able to do anything. Anyway these are just rumours.

If you can give players what they like I am sure you won't be disapointed. Fair gameplay and no corruption will keep your server alive. Good luck!

Edited by xXxInvaderxXx

Seems good server. But i think since it's x50 H5 you will have to compete Stalone's servers. If you succeed that means 3 things. 1st: You bought the files from him 2nd you accepted to give 30% of donations to him so he won't DDOs you or 3rd you have mucho power and protections that he won't be able to do anything. Anyway these are just rumours.

If you can give players what they like I am sure you won't be disapointed. Fair gameplay and no corruption will keep your server alive. Good luck!

didnt understand a word but thanks :)