classic [L2J] L2Alqaeda

l2AlQuaeda

xdem. Are you still trying to ruin this people's try? huh.

I can assure you that gotz+sorceri were together on ONE and ONLY ONE thing. This was no other than discovering the "holes" and keep destroying your noobish server.

If this server was mine, i would not be on S-Grade now, believe me. Neither i would be playing for hours instead of fixing things (things which you use to do on ur NOOBISH SERVERS).

Well, i would not bother playing here, but for first time i actually see that someone who took my pack, made it better than i ever could do.

The online amount (max i saw was 60 on this first 24 hours) is dissapointing, but the + is that the report section of the forums is EMPTY, which means server is bugless. Also the balance looks perfect till now. Let's see on higher gears.

Keep on the good work L2AQ staff, me and my clan (LineAIDS) will support you until the end, or atleast until u start acting stupid.

Cheers.

xdem. Are you still trying to ruin this people's try? huh.

I can assure you that gotz+sorceri were together on ONE and ONLY ONE thing. This was no other than discovering the "holes" and keep destroying your noobish server.

If this server was mine, i would not be on S-Grade now, believe me. Neither i would be playing for hours instead of fixing things (things which you use to do on ur NOOBISH SERVERS).

Well, i would not bother playing here, but for first time i actually see that someone who took my pack, made it better than i ever could do.

The online amount (max i saw was 60 on this first 24 hours) is dissapointing, but the + is that the report section of the forums is EMPTY, which means server is bugless. Also the balance looks perfect till now. Let's see on higher gears.

Keep on the good work L2AQ staff, me and my clan (LineAIDS) will support you until the end, or atleast until u start acting stupid.

Cheers.

I'm wiping my tears....

Ela re malaka otan milaei o drake, 3erei

a2a10ba3c5fa31a99050f33bf55dda6d.png

gotz 9es na anevasw kai to chat pou me parakalages gia 10 line code?

skoupidia

Wow, apokalupses ton dimiourgo tou website, dn 8a koimi8ei to brady to paidi ;D

Wow, apokalupses ton dimiourgo tou website, dn 8a koimi8ei to brady to paidi ;D

You're finally gonna open it huh?

Expect me and my clanmates. We'll be like 25 people.

And, dont forget to prepare the raidbosses cause we're gonna rape em all  :D

P.S.  ROFL with that servername... i fell on the floor laughing when i saw it... Your GM char should be named 11/9

gelaw