classic [L2J] L2Alqaeda

l2AlQuaeda

34o7p09.jpg

GRAND OPENING 18/7/14

Are you looking for something new? Something amazing which will actually keep you entertained?
Then, you are on the right place.
After 6 months of non-stop developement,2 wipes and many other reworking,editing e.t.c.. our server is finally ready to launch.
I'm talking about a fully customized pvp server which will entertain you more than you can even imagine.
Our staff is very Friendly, Active and Experienced, this means that we can support you in any situation.
Enough with the words, let me show you what i'm talking about.

1449r42.png
-Client: Freya.
-Starting Level: 80.
-Max Level: 85.
-Rates: x5000 xp/x5000 sp/x5000 drop. (Xp is not as easy as it looks)
-Type: Custom.

NPCs
-Custom Gatekeeper.
-Custom NPC Buffer.
-Custom Items Shop.
-Class Manager.
-Vote Reward NPC.

Enchant
-Safe Enchant: 6.
-Max Enchant: 20.
-Normal Enchant Scroll Rates: The higher you enchant your item, the lower success rate you have. Failure penalty = Item Crystallize.
-Crystal Enchant Scroll Rates: Same Success Rates on every enchant as Normal Scrolls. Failure Penalty = Item +6.
-Blessed Enchant Scroll Rates: Same Success Rates like Crystal/Normal Scrolls. Same Method, the higher you enchant, the lower success rate you have. Failure Penalty = -1 Enchant on your item. (ex. If your item is +11 and you fail with Blessed scroll, your item goes back to +10).
-Divine Enchant scroll Rates: 100% (However, they are rare, VERY rare).
*Enchant rate will be shown every time you attempt to enchant.

Custom Items

-4 Custom Armor Tiers.
-4 Custom Weapon Tiers with cool effects and customized skills.
-Around 60 Custom Accessories with Unique stats, which allows every user to have his very own setup.
-2 Custom Jewel Set. (+1 custom jewel set which is obtainable only by slaying raidbosses).
-2 Cloaks/Belts with Unique stats.
-Custom Tattoos.

24no3yu.png
Olympiad System
-2 Hours of Olympiad matches per day.
-Heroes are choosen every 2 weeks.
-Custom Olympiad balance. This system actually edits character's stats inside the Olympiad without affecting the outside-Olympiad gameplay.
-Only S grade items allowed.
-Max Enchant +20.
-No Forgotten Skills.
-Some retail skills are disabled in order to better balance Olympiad.

16kc595.png
-Only 2 castles will be siegable in order to keep the competition on a very high level. (Castle amount will increase as community increases)
-Custom Siege victory reward. Rewards the whole clan after succesfully obtaining or defending a castle.
-Sieges every week.

11izgh0.png
Custom Features
-Grade Penalty Disabled.
-Character Subclass limit is set to 12. You can subclass to any class u want. Even Overlord/Warsmith.
-Custom advanced Community Board with many useful features inside.
-No need to search for Symbol Makers anymore. You can apply your Dyes simply by doubleclicking them.
-To get noblesse status you only have to slay Barakiel. The whole quest is NOT NEEDED.
-High Balanced Classes (More Infos Below).
-Custom skills to some classes Such as Bladedancers/Swordsingers Prophets e.t.c in order to make them able to PvP.
-When you become Hero, you obtain the normal Hero skills + 9 Custom hero skills With EPIC animations and cool effects (Example: Baium's Thunder).
-Nexus Event Engine. (The best event engine that ever existed for L2J servers).
-Your Name/Title Color changes on every 1000 PvPs you obtain.
-Every 1000 PvPs you obtain a Custom PvP-Skill.
-Killing Spree system: If you reach 30 kills without dying, you get hero status and a small reward for doing this. Same happens on 60 and 90 kills (rewards are higher depends on your killstreak).
-XP on PvPs.
-On every PvP kill you obtain, there's a chance of obtaining a PvP Token aswell. The pvp tokens are an extra currency which is needed to buy some items.
-Support PvP System: When you go for pvps with your Clan/Ally/Party, then every time someone in your party takes a kill Temple Knight/Shilen Templar/Phoenix Knight/Hell Knight/Cardinal/Shilen Saint and Eva's Saint have a chance of obtaining the PvP Count/XP aswell for "Supporting" the party.
-PvP Towns: Gludin is the main PvP town, Orc Village is the newbe PvP Town. (More Infos Below)
-And ofcourse. Our Server has MANY edited raidbosses with cool drops.

Custom Class Balance

Sword muse: Sword muse is a class which can wear either light or heavy armor (some penalties applied for each type) and a Sword. Skills added are:
-Sonic Blaster
-Ultimate Evasion (Increases Accuracy instead of evasion when user is in heavy)
-Dash

Spectral Dancer: Spectral Dancer can wear either light or heavy armor (some penalties applied for each type) and Dual Swords. Skills added are:
-Double Sonic Slash (doesn't need any forces).
-Blade Rush
-Rage
-Warcry
-Dash
-Ultimate Evasion (increases Accuracy instead of evasion when in heavy)
-Dodge.

Hierophant: Hierophant is a weird class, Which can equipp Light or heavy armor (With some penalties on each type) and fists, and is mostly based on it's skills. His basic stats are kinda low, but his ultimate skills are many and useful. More detailed:
-Blade Rush
-Burning Fists
-Dodge
-Battle Roar
-Protection Instict
-Wolf Totem Spirit
-Bear Totem Spirit
-Zealot

Doomcryer: Doomcryer is a high customized class which can really play in any setup you want. You can use all the armortypes, and you can player either as a Mage (Robe/staff) or as a Fighter (light/heavy), Axe. This class is really playable on BOTH setups and really enjoyable i can say.
-Guts
-Chant of evasion(Increases Speed and Evasion for 10 seconds)
-Battle Roar

Maestro/Fortune Seeker: This class plays on his classic setup, heavy+axe. However it is a Semi-titan/Semi-tank.
-Dash
-Battle Roar
-Braveheart
-Frenzy (level 1)
-Ultimate Defense (Level 1, Decreases a lot of speed to the user).
-Spoil(Lowers Atkspeed/speed/casting speed for some seconds).
-Sweeper(Root).

Many more classes have atleast one custom skill(even summoners), but i can't mention all of them, let's keep some secret for you :D

And now, the most important part. Our NEWBIE SYSTEM! I can proudly say that l2 Al Qaeda is probably the most Newbie friendly server in the world! Let's go on details:

-Newbie PvP Zone: As i mentioned above, Orc Village is our newbie pvp zone. Only Low Tier items allowed. One thing i didnt mention above is that In Orc Village you have 10% more chance to recieve a PvP Coin, than you would have when pvping outside.

Web site : http://www.l2aq.net

Facebook fan page : https://www.facebook.com/l2alquaeda

Edited by l2AlQuaeda

You're finally gonna open it huh?

Expect me and my clanmates. We'll be like 25 people.

And, dont forget to prepare the raidbosses cause we're gonna rape em all :D

P.S.  ROFL with that servername... i fell on the floor laughing when i saw it... Your GM char should be named 11/9

Edited by Sorceri

Btw i have a question, and i couldnt resist posting it here.

If you abuse any rule, will you get banned or instantly shot by a AK-47 in the head?

He is drunk,i guarantee.

=D

Anyway

These features are god sent,imma join for sure!

Edited by SadStatue

Well, i wasn't about to reply but i think i have to make some things clear here.

Lately, i've been really busy IRL, which doesn't allow me to start working on a new project for a while. So, no. I'm not the owner of this one.

As i said to anyone who asked me, I've got paid for the server's features by the l2 Al qaeda staff. However, i don't really care what rumors say.. i will prove my point ingame (as i said above i'll be there ;) )

So, Let's go to the hate part. xdem aka infinity. You keep saying that his server is mine. Have you got any proofs for that? I guess not.

So now, tell me this... Why the hell would i be playing 15 hours per day on ur shit server while i was preparing my own one? (I guess u have no answer for that)

As about this "retard" GoTz with the low iq... Him (and most of LA members) found many major bugs and abused them. Imagine what would happen if we had "HIGH" iq... AAA BTW. Remember when you, me and gotz talked on skype after gotz uploading the picture with vesc? I was explaining u in every detail what you did wrong on ur server (after u asking me to do it). I was talking continuously for 30 minutes (10 minutes of these are recorded, so dont make me upload it) and every time i ended a sentence you were like: Oh, yes, you're right on that, or.. Oh, yes i should have fixed that, i was just lazy.Then, you end up like "Look sorceri, i know that you are a more professional admin than i am myself, and i know you know the game better than me"(this is recorded too). After this, you asked me to open a hi5 server together, And to be honest i was positive until i read ur post on this topic, cause i appreciate your java skills. But now, i'll chose one of your words. I cannot work with PUSSIES. (this is what you said for your old partners, and now i guess it's going against you).

These from me.

P.S. i still have more than 20 different situations to talk about, but i don't want to. This is a server advertisment topic and we shouldnt talk about our personal shits here in first place. Respect the person who's hosting this server. Have a good night.