[Request] Cloak For Il-C6

Lol Thats my work and it's the only one cloack in interlude.

If you want fully simulated cloack for all 14 characters human elf dark elf shaman orc dwarf *2(M+F) - ( 70+ Animations at each character) 

Like here

I might make it but it would cost A lot $, just think how much work its needed 70animation*14 characters, for fully simulated view like in God, without use of Havok engine simulation.

1. IL client CANT handle the *.Simulation.uix. Thats why there is no adaptation of +GF cloaks animations.
2. The only way to make the cloaks "work" with IL is to use the original +GF cloak meshes + add the bones from mobs animation (there are few L2 mobs with cloaks). Edit the envelope and save it as *.PSA. Then remake it for IL. It still has this lame static feel of movement, but it is the only way  :happyforever: 

DONE. Buy it, or spend Your time remaking it. 

Edited by aVVe

Lol Thats my work and it's the only one cloack in interlude.

If you want fully simulated cloack for all 14 characters human elf dark elf shaman orc dwarf *2(M+F) - ( 70+ Animations at each character) 

Like here

I might make it but it would cost A lot $, just think how much work its needed 70animation*14 characters, for fully simulated view like in God, without use of Havok engine simulation.

can you add me on skype???

: stathis.sakidis 

and we will talk about the prize's and etc :)