high five [L2J] L2 Arion

[DEV]DjSt3rios

The server wasn't opened yet , on 1.07.2014 is the grand opening around 20:00 gmt+2 , anyway rates got changed a bit and new images for the ccbs and a better economy , I hope to see you all on game. I know for some of your will look closer to l2tales it's ok because Stalone knows who I am and what's my role in L2Tales but I don't want to start any fight.

Yes but the question is... Does ur server will stay alive? I dont think that Stalone will cross his fingers, he gonna attack for sure. How sure you are that ur server worth to waste our time? I mean, like u see the last years with hi5 servers only few are good (Good with the meaning of stable server, not balance and donates) and you can also count them in the fingers of ur 1 hand not more.

like there is no midrate server where u cant buy everything :#

Untill now tales had the most OP donates ever. I think that L2Arion now broke down the new recor with donates.

Thats stupid, anyway i warned that if these donates do not be fixed untill the grand opening my Clan/Ally wont take part in that server.

How do you plan on competting with l2tales and the upcomming h5-midrate servers thar are going to open every other day, potential servers that might steal some of your players?

Cause the way people are gonna move from other servers to join yours, the same way will happen in a while when another server is going to open. 

/Discuss

Thank you. The server has now more than 700 players online, and this is the second day of the server. I think we'll reach 1000 soon. Join now people ;)

300 real,

everybody got like 70 bews / 150 beas,

30% drop from gem dragon, good joob mucho prety nice serbidor 

Thank you. The server has now more than 700 players online, and this is the second day of the server. I think we'll reach 1000 soon. Join now people ;)

same sh1t as stalone? u kidding? even files are same : o

lol..you will find virus on system almost on every patch it's cause of decrypted files some of them (and most the .dll files) looks like virus but they are not.

You mean about Themida package? 

Untill now tales had the most OP donates ever. I think that L2Arion now broke down the new recor with donates.

Thats stupid, anyway i warned that if these donates do not be fixed untill the grand opening my Clan/Ally wont take part in that server.

The same Donations are using and tales too , so you must be blind or something , anyway , 700 + online active.