[WoW-Bot] mmoglider 1.6.8 - Cracked + HowTo Healthy bot tutorial

kago

WARNING !!!!

Update from 23 Sept. -> Blizzard will detect Warden now, dont use it on LIVE REALM!!!!

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/140927080/-Glider.rar

------------BETTER TO BE SAF. THIS GUIDE GANNA MAKE U SAFR. READ ON.------------

You never know when the ban wav ganna hit, but this ganna help with other players.

Ok, so many people post about what NOT to do, but here’s a post about your every day gliding setup and how to remain just another anonymous player in World of Warcraft.

I thought I’d write this as I haven’t been permanently banned in just over one year I have been gliding. I’ve got a significant amount of gliding time under my belt, and I wish to share with you all some tips about how to help out gliding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER

No gold names – that goes for you, Dfgefsgh and Rqwewews. People will instantly be suspicious and obviously whisper you if you’re running around ingame killing things. Especially if you’re in “their” spot.

Have a good reputation – Don’t be a dick, quite plainly. Don’t overtly gank people on PvP realms and try to keep a low profile. That means no /rofls, /spits etc, this will only make people angry/upset and draw more attention to yourself. When people talk to you, be polite.

Conversations with other players – Obviously try as much as possible to limit conversations with others. Having a good ol’ chat with someone will most likely get you on their friends list and talked to later on – most probably when in a 5-hour gliding session. This is a no-no. Be very polite, but be short and sharp. No need to be hostile, but don’t let the person chat you up.

Hunters – Name your pets. Please.

Professions – As we all know Skinning is a favourite amongst us all. None of my characters are skinners. Try a different gathering profession like Herbalism or Mining, it brings in enough money and won’t look as nearly as suspicious!

Guilds - I am personally very careful about guilds. Either the other people on at the time of day or night that i glide know i bot and do themselves, or i'm not in a guild. It's obviously very suspicious if you're on 24/7 and people whisper you without reply. Not being GM or an Officer this compounds, as many of the people in these 'responsible' positions WILL report you to save face. It's a tough situation.

Having said that, T3xBoy also shows that having a guild just for your characters is a good way to go - by being able to put cash in the guild bank for the next character that levels up, and thus avoiding transferring between accounts and characters. (Thanks to T3xBoy)

GLIDING

So you’ve reached your gliding spot for the day/night. You have your water, your food, your shards, your reagents and you’re at 100% durability. Don’t Ctrl+Ctrl+G straight away.

Check the spot – It is NOT your spot. It is everyone’s spot. To be fully sure that you will be alone, do a FULL flyover of the profile path, and if it’s your first time running this profile, then let glider do at least 3 full runs with you AT the keyboard watching. Get to know your profile, get to know all the little twitches and alleys, and know where the nearest graveyard is. Then, when you come back the next time, always check the full profile area for other players. Remember, no spot is “yours”.

If there’s another player? – Go up and /hello. Don’t get into a conversation with them. Buff them if you can, and see what they’re doing. You can fly up to max altitude and still watch them to see if they’re staying in the area or just dropping by.

Once you’re confident – Start her up, make sure all is running well. Do at least one circuit while watching glider, making sure there are no bugged mobs. I’ve had a few times when I’ve come home and had 12/12/7 and been logged for excessive deaths. One run watching how it goes helps a LOT of hassle and disappointment.

POST-GLIDING

So you have 4 epic recipes, 801 primals, and about 20000 stacks of netherweave cloth. What now?

Check your Chatlog.txt – Immediately. See if anybody contacted you at all. If so, see what they wanted. If they’re talking to you about random crap, then you can ignore. If they mention the word bot, then you need to think carefully about how you go about this.

Don’t advertise Epics/blues in trade channel – You’ll become known as the “epic guy” who always sells epics – people will talk to you and ask where things drop. Always dump them into the bank and sell them at intervals through the AH. Don’t sell 6 at one time.

Don’t sell everything at once – Flooding AH is another way to get seen. As we talked about, keep a low profile and don’t put yours on for the lowest price. I always are the 2nd or 3rd lowest, and put it up for 48 hours. My items always sell. You get more money this way and nobody knows any different about you.

Hope this helps. Remember to always be saf () – why go for another 2 hours when you’re going to come home banned?

Take it easy!

Big_Aussie

Helpful Addons

LootFilter - Will weed out all the trash you don't want. But remember, stackable trash can be VERY profitable if you vendor it.

Link: http://www.lootfilter.com/

WRUGS - This is awesome. It means people not in your guild or friends list get blocked and cannot contact you if you have privacy enabled. It means random group invites, spam messages and people trying to ask you about botting are blocked. Just another small security measure which can go a long way.

Link: http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/6648/

Type: /wrugs privacy on

Fubar - Know your durability, gold per hour, anything else. Also lets you track the weekly and daily and hourly gold habits. I definitely recommend this lightweight addon.

Link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/3040/

Auctioneer - Gives advice on buying/selling prices for anything in the AH. It learns from the AH what the average server price is for everything, and then you can price your goods accordingly. *Thanks to Winchester*

Link: http://auctioneeraddon.com/

QuestTracker - Everything to track your quests - minimap marking, co-ordinates and more!! Helpful for when you are grinding mobs that are included in quests.

*Thanks to T3xBoy*

Link: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9924/

Mob Map - User-run database that logs all mobs, monsters, loot, NPC on your minimap.

*Thanks to T3xBoy*

Link: http://mobmap.de/addon.php

Tom Tom - Uses guiding and Gnomish Sattelite Navigation to guide you around the world! Shows you the way to quests, mobs, items etc.

*Thanks to flyboy32*

Link:http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7032-TomTom.html

Lightheaded - Used with Tom Tom. Pulls lots of quest info off WoWHead and shows it to you. Works with TomTom to show you where you have to go for quests.

*Thanks to flyboy32*

Link: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7017-LightHeaded.html

sorry forgot to wirte the password :/

www.maxcheaters.com

a how to install guide is inserted in the .rar

anyway here again:

1. install with GliderDeploy

2. copy glider.exe and patch.exe to the installation folder

3. use patch and start glider with glider.exe, nothing else...

and yes, it works with current patch on EU, US and Asia servers. for best results use enGB language pack

have fun,

kago

i cant bot druid 10 lvl on eu genjerus realm when i start the bot it only run and when target dont attack it says that the target is not target him so no reason to attack wtf bro?

I try it without crack and i saw that it i really good :) but as demo it work for little and after stop... :/ . After i ll see that with crack and i run patch i dont see to do something just open a other window and closed... after i run glider as u say and it show me a message that so many demos runnin now from this host try tommorow. And i see that bot doesnt works.... i cant use it now ? or something else??? plz answer me i havent so many time for exp and i want a bot

kago maybe the problem is that my druid is 8 lvl so it dont attck?? maybe i must go him 10+ couse i have read something about pre10lvl configuration tricks etc...?

and i get error this when i use the patcher ss:

44347929me3.th.jpg

seems he cant find a file which is needed to get cracked...

uhm... usuealy he can bot with a level 1 character either... i didnt test it but i should work...

do you used a working profile?

in the folder there is a HELP-File which says how you use the bot

there isnt help-file and something else when i use some times i get and this error:

82507413ep1.th.jpg

and something more bro are you elite member of mmoglider?? if yes can you give me some guides from their forum about druid pls? :)