interlude L2Jdogma Project Updated 25 Euros Compile, 30 Euros Source!

The Pack is based on L2JHellas, some of L2J codes are used

New updated features:

Customized 1 Click Rep System

Players will be able to buy 1 click 255 recommendation scroll from the PvP shop for medals

Customized 1 Click Clan Rep system

The Item will enable you to receive 1000 RP, It will be obtainable through medals

New system called the Fallen's Blood Curse

Every kill will counts towards a streak, for example 5,

if the person gets 5 kills without a death, he will receive a skill called, 

Fallen's Blood Curse.

It will give at level 1 , 2% of each stat

If he successfully carries on the streak, to 10 kills, he gets the skill level 2, 3% to each stat.

when it reaches the maximum the player is able to use the skill at level 3 which increases all stats by 5%

The skill is a Toggle Skill, not a buff!

Level up Reward

Once you reach level 81,

You will be granted a buff scroll for 30 minutes,

That will allow you to slaughter the monsters faster.

The scrolls cannot be dropped or traded.

2uzclyr.png

Here are some of the Official Features

Rates

Exp: x1000

Sp:   x1000

Party XP/SP: x2

Enchant Rates

Safe: 5

Max For players: 18

Max Armor for Players: 16

Normal Enchant Rate: 75%

Blessed Enchant rate: 80% up to +13 and then each successful enchant drops it by 5%

Crystal Scroll: 100% (only from donate, Special events, Raidbosses)

Customized Features

Custom Guardian Armors - Armors will have  higher stats than S grade by 15%

Custom Fallen Weapons - Weapons will have higher stats than S grade by 10%

*Note - Custom Armors/Weapons you can only acquire by obtaining Special coin 

From RB's

Special Fallen angel wings = Grant 500 CP/HP have a 5% to drop at the sinister six only !

Reworked Retail Tattoos, Each tattoo will give 5% to stats as described!

Customized Community board

Instead of countless amount of NPCs to cover all areas. 

Community Board will inform you of future updates,staff upgrades.

Aswell as Raidboss status,PvP/PK info and many more.

Customized Skill Formula

Players will be able to see success rate of their skills!

Spawns

The main town is Aden.

So a player when dies will spawn in the Aden centre.

At the start the character spawns inside of Aden.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO DUAL BOX ALLOWED!

PvP/PK info

Since this is a PvP server,

there are PvP/PK title and name colours after each 100 PVP.

Every legal kill will grant you 40 greater CP - Protection of same IP/Clan/Ally etc.

Every PvP, you will either get granted a Death score or a Kill score.

Then you can drop down the ranks or climb up the ranks and receive special prizes each week.

PvP/PK Protector

When he is around, I would advise you not to PvP/PK,

he is deadly, creating a Root for 10 minutes as penalty.

He is situated in the Safe zone,

and next to the spawns.

Customized farm zones:

PvP/Pk zone- No guards, enhanced drops

Normal Zone 1  No PvP/No PK At spawn - Normal Drops

*Safe Zone No PVP/ No PK - Small drops to start off

Mini Raids

In the Safe farm zone and in the PvP/Pk Zone, there are placed 2 fully customized mini Rb's with skills.

They are called "Devil's messenger" as they hold a special coin "RB coin".

Those messengers are trying to smuggle the coins into the Devil's Dogma.

Stop them before they can escape.

They have 30% chance of dropping the coin.

but they drop some LS/Coins as well.

Its a gamble, will you be the lucky one?

Champion System

Champion system is fully online and working, 

Make sure you have full health cause they are tough!

Shift + Click System

Lets you check what Each mob/RB drops.

Siege Reward System

Enables you to get prizes during and after the siege if you're successful!

Clan Rep System

Since dual boxes are not allowed, If your clan goes to war with another clan,

For each successful kill you will gain 300 CRP!

Personalized Vote system

The title is pretty self explanatory.

There will be an NPC in main town,

you can only vote every 12H.

Global Vote system

Special Configured vote system, that allows on-line players to get a vote reward.

Every 10 votes the player receives a global reward. 

Same - IP protection.

Special Balancer Config

This config will enable myself,

To carry out instant changes regarding classes.

From changing the debuffs reuse time/success rate.

To changing the base Attack/HP etc.

Handy tool.

Olympiad System

Olympiad will work as retail.

9 Matches and 1 win to be hero.

Here is the twist...

When you reach hero count 5 times in a row!

You will receive all hero skills on all subclasses!

cool  ;)

Customized Auto Events

CTF

TVT

DM

CASTLE WARS

HITMAN

QUIZ
RAIDBOSS HUNT

Augmention Rates

High LS = 15% - Obtained from Shop

Top LS = 30% - Obtained through Votes

1 Active 1 Passive Max

Commands

.cl - Automatically teleports yourself to the clan leader

( does not work if the leader is in any events or olympiad )

.stat - By left clicking on the desired player and entering the command,

The player is able to see all details about the character.

.tvtjoin/.tvtleave/.tvtinfo - Enables you to check the TvT event and sign up.

.pmoff - A player can put himself into refusal mode, apart when speaking to GM's

.deposit

.withdrawal

.tradeoff - A player can shut himself off from any trade invites.

Protection

In game reworked Captcha system to fight against, 

L2Tower/L2Net users.

The captcha will activate every 15 minutes after the hitting of the first mob

The player will have to choose the correct answer.

The player will have 2 minutes to respond.

If player has no responded and mobs are still hit.

The player gets auto jail for 9999 hours.

Also there is a random time generator.

When a player hits a mob in the farm zone,

there is a 5% chance of the captcha system to appear.

Price: 25 euros for the compile, 30 euros for the source + compile + backup

www.l2dogma.com

Edited by ExtreameR

nope, L2JHellas and L2J combined, L2JHellas as actual base, and then used some of the standard L2J to fix some holes in the system

Frozen > Hellas tho

I thought I will give Hellas a shot, I used it for quite a while and I liked it, besides frozen for me is a pile of shit. And nowadays people that don't put effort usually use Frozen because its ready for noob pvp servers.

Sorry about the quality I used paint for this, since I dont have PS on my laptop! Here are some of the npcs and armors on the server! MORE IN GAME OF COURSE

j604fn.jpg

mi2ul1.jpg

Edited by ExtreameR

added full stazis geodata!

refurbished the drop system and reworked some of the debuffs for increased hit time and reuse time, as well as the success rate!

price for the pack and the source given!

Edited by ExtreameR

L2JHellas and L2J  I forgot to add it in the topic!

Added Global Vote Reward System both for Hopzone Topzone!

Added formula calculator for skills e.g. "skill has a % chance succeeding"

Added AIO subclass Changer.

Edited by ExtreameR

L2JHellas and L2J  I forgot to add it in the topic!

it can't be bouth what is the base files are you using if you addapt something from l2j it not mean is based to l2jserver so i guess is hellas ?

PS : 70 euro for a sheared files with shared customs is way too much 

Edited by MagicPwnz

1st you havent seen the live server, so you have no idea how much work I put in there, how many reworks I have done, and how smooth the pack runs. Same as the customs, the skills so on and so forth. 

2nd I understand its your opinion, and yes it can be both if you are combining the two projects together, so I have no idea where you are going from there.

3rd I value my work and I have been updating the pack countless times. Tell me that your pack isnt shared in some way, or any other packs. I am telling you right now you will NOT find a totally 100% unique pack where you won't see similar or the same features.

it can't be bouth what is the base files are you using if you addapt something from l2j it not mean is based to l2jserver so i guess is hellas ?

PS : 70 euro for a sheared files with shared customs is way too much 

your files worth less than 5$ so you can be happy paying for a coffee with its earnings

your files worth less than 5$ so you can be happy paying for a coffee with its earnings

1st you havent seen the live server, so you have no idea how much work I put in there, how many reworks I have done, and how smooth the pack runs. Same as the customs, the skills so on and so forth. 

2nd I understand its your opinion, and yes it can be both if you are combining the two projects together, so I have no idea where you are going from there.

3rd I value my work and I have been updating the pack countless times. Tell me that your pack isnt shared in some way, or any other packs. I am telling you right now you will NOT find a totally 100% unique pack where you won't see similar or the same features.

k gl sell it to newbies