The L2 community is a bunch of 20y+ old fags raised on Interlude and H5 clients as they are or paritally adjusted...

It's like staying to a gramps to use the Internet...they simply don't cuz they are not interested and not willing to learn anything new...

so true.

Answering question about online, its like 50 xD

Amber Adena is a rare currency of high value on MMOPlay. With it you can purchase various special items through Gismo who is a member of the Amber Guild.

Gismo is located in all main towns, so you can't miss him!

Mi9cNtT.jpg

The image above and below shows you what type of items you can buy.

aX3xZfK.jpg

aI5PKC7.jpg

KjZAcZU.jpg

XNMdSEh.jpg

gPrfiD1.jpg

dFfIlAa.jpg

The L2 community is a bunch of 20y+ old fags raised on Interlude and H5 clients as they are or paritally adjusted...

It's like staying to a gramps to use the Internet...they simply don't cuz they are not interested and not willing to learn anything new...

It's not about beeing old school and don't like changes. We play lineage 2 because we like the way it is. Hardly modifing l2, u should be very optimistic willing to gather many peeps, especially old l2 veterans, who used to play l2 so long.  I would rather play other mmorpg than hardly modified l2 :/

P.S. and wassup with female name on Gm char. I noticed it's new Lineage 2 private servers fashion, pretend to be girls as admins/Gm's :))))

Edited by merfis202

while tales world and holiday are retail like servers.btw they have added just some stuff to make the game more fun.not like all the crapy servers that ppl farm farm farm and no pvp.in holiday which was my lastserver ppl used to farm everywhere and i am talking about lot of ppl.but that's not the spirit of the game at least for me

Edited by JohnBoy13

while tales world and holiday are retail like servers.btw they have added just some stuff to make the game more fun.not like all the crapy servers that ppl farm farm farm and no pvp.in holiday which was my lastserver ppl used to farm everywhere and i am talking about lot of ppl.but that's not the spirit of the game at least for me

actually farm is the most exciting thing that i had in lineage 2 - back to old times on low rate server. when u in pt with fun guys, friends/clan members. now  players is bored to farm, just want to pew pew and thats all.

I also like how they forums says "482 users are online", without single change for month.

Someone could think its fake, but we got there list of nicks below !

edit: too bad none can be clicked xD

Edited by AlmostGood

It's not about beeing old school and don't like changes. We play lineage 2 because we like the way it is. Hardly modifing l2, u should be very optimistic willing to gather many peeps, especially old l2 veterans, who used to play l2 so long.  I would rather play other mmorpg than hardly modified l2 :/

P.S. and wassup with female name on Gm char. I noticed it's new Lineage 2 private servers fashion, pretend to be girls as admins/Gm's :))))

please stop.. my eyes are bleading while i read this shittalk. l2 veterans is the ppl who like this server because this is the first mid server in years where there is no buffer, where u need to buy buffs from ppl like in old days, where u need to do 3rd, where u need to go kill raids for S grd wep's.. if u think l2 veterans are playing in servers like l2tales where everything is custom w/ full buffs i don't have what to say for you :) this server haven't changed l2 playstyle, it revived l2 playstyle :)

But the online is not encouraging. What people expect from servers nowadays are: pretty nice server rates, as low number of bugs as possible, nice gameplay, and BIG COMUNITY, why do you think Stalone's servers are so successfull? Because of good files and nice staff? Nah, it's quite of a bugland, corrupted as f@ck, but it has the BIG COMMUNITY, there is no other private server like Tales right now... People know Tales is corrupted and stuff, but what counts in L2World right now is the competition, and that's what the big community provides. To make it clear - I don't play Stalone's servers, never did, and never will (never say never, blah blah), so it is not advertising or something, just the truth.

MMOPlay staff is online all day supporting the players and updating the server, I am playing in there so I can assure you about it that these guys don't give up and the server is going to grow

Edited by ven