Greetings Everyone,

We would like to inform you that our Hosting provider is going to perform a maintenance, you can read the official announcement below.

"It is necessary for our hosting team to perform maintenance on your hosting account,mmoplay.eu. The window for this maintenance is from July 23rd, 2014 8:00 pm MST to July 24th, 2014 6:00 am MST"

MMOPLAY Administration

This is how Lineage II ( Tiat and Siege Golem in this case) looks like on Unreal Engine 4,  if anyone was so curious to see

LrMZmI7.jpg

U4pcXmT.jpg

Edited by MMOPLAY

The Best H5 Server until now.. :)

I agree.

I wish good luck this project cost much money and i don't want to see to fail for any reason.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Balrog•

Sharpen your swords everyone and get ready for an amazing experience on the Open Beta!

MMOPLAY PATCH

CREATE YOUR GAME ACCOUNT

1. Download and run auto update installation. 
  2. Installer will try to detect your Lineage II location.. If it’s unable, select  Lineage II folder manually. You can create new, empty folder to download clean client there if you don't want to patch your current one, or you don't have a client yet.

nIDB8bU.jpg

3. Proceed with installation.

7vN7Wh6.jpg

4. Once installation is done, run Auto update as administrator.

5.  Read this part carefully.

• Press " Full Check " to apply the patch files if you already have H5 client installed.
  • IF you don't have the client installed "Full Check" is going to download and install a clean H5 Client

MMOPLAY Staff

There will be some big surprises and new features ? Guess what, Yes!

Till that time comes , you can read our latest update on 28th of July , 2014

- An NPE in the Applied Practices quest has been fixed
- An issue where the physics skills would be removed from characters on restart has been fixed
- An NPE that was caused by the AI has been fixed
- An NPE that occurred with items on the ground has been fixed. This includes herbs
- An issue where petitions wouldn't work has been fixed
- An issue where the vector movement manager caused characters to be set in an invalid position in the world has been fixed
- The StopMove routine has been fixed
- An issue where when the .issue command was used,the character's AI log would be dumped has been fixed
- An NPE that was caused by the NPC-PC interaction range check has been fixed
- The Museum and Hall of Fame features have been fixed
- The reward for clans that own conquerable location crystals has been fixed
- Dynamic rates do not affect quest rewards anymore
- The quest adena reward has been reduced
- Various NPE fixes and performance tweaks

Stay tuned for more information.

Edited by MMOPLAY

DYNAMIC RATES & SERVER SETTINGS VIEW

● Our server uses dynamic rates that change depending on various factors including: time spent online, gameplay style etc. Players commence their journey with the default dynamic rates (x40).

● Players can check their rates at any time, using the Player Panel (.me or /cfg command).

● Players can see general server settings on the player panel as well as enchant chances, boss respawn, siege times, territory Wars, events, settings etc.

Edited by Kraha

The MMOPlay Team is glad to announce that the open beta testing period is completed!

7t5kRIx.png

We αre now making the appropriate steps towards the official release of our server. Our team would like to thank all of you for putting effort and time into this server. Υou have provided us with bug, and glitches reports as well as all kinds of feedback. That is what we needed the most at this point. 

We assure you we will put as much effort as possible into improving the server. Watching this unique game-server grow and evolve is our goal and we hope all of you enjoy the ride while it is happening.

Now that the beta phase is over, we would also like to remind you about the survey that will land you some sweet rewards to start your journey on the official release! Click this link - or the image below - so you can see how to obtain our Headstart Pack.

PcimlBf.png

As far as the official release is concerned, the date will be announced soon!

Welcome fellow conquerors, warriors, wizards and assassins!

The day has finally come for MMOPlay and the experience all of you have been anxious to live.

MemorableFondIberianmole.gif

Your voices have been heard. All of your feedback has been more than helpful and it is now being analyzed and implemented into the game! 

The MMOPlay Team has taken the leap to make Lineage II a different, unique and fun experience to the die-hard fans. We took the game we all love and want and pushed the mechanics, gameplay features and core elements of Lineage II to the limit of what modern game technology has to offer today. Everything that Lineage II already has, we made it better! Everything that Lineage II misses, we implemented it! We work to see this project and community grow.

Join us on 29/08/2014 and enjoy your stay!

NEW Blog Article "MMOPlay Latest News And Development"

"MMOPlayers, it has been a long time since my last blog post. The reason for this was me being focused on gathering your questions as well as taking all your suggestions into account during the beta.
I am amazed by how passionate you were! Your willingness to test everything helped us to find a lot of bugs during the beta.

Throughout my experience with community management and administration, be it professional, gaming or other projects. I must say I was surprised with the communication between our staff and the players. I could not be more satisfied with the end result - an enjoyable and successful beta.
I have reviewed some of the suggestions players have made and the first one is called "The Challenger Dungeon. Solo and group." posted by @Tenten, you can find his thread here.

We have taken this into consideration and Tenten's suggestion will be updated and implemented accordingly. Here is how it is going to work:"

Read more at our community forums!

Edited by MMOPLAY