Learning The Basics...

- final / nothing : if final, it means the content of the crap isn't editable. A variable content can't be edited, a Map/List can't be = null / new Map/List, etc.

You are wrong here, final has nothing to do with c++ constant or java's unimplemented const, final means that you can't change the reference, meaning the address value. You can still modify a final array/collection or an object's values but you may not change its reference meaning that you can't reassign that object.

Final could work as a "constant" for primitive vars, since they are directly represented by their binnary value not their memory's address

Also final classes and methods just prevent inheriting with none performance impact, for security reasons obviously  

My exemples are ok, so I'm not wrong :P. But yes, saying it's "not editable" could lead to misunderstanding. Let's say you can't reuse "=" operation.

My exemples are ok, so I'm not wrong :P. But yes, saying it's "not editable" could lead to misunderstanding. Let's say you can't reuse "=" operation.

I was talking about the keyword "can't edit"

Edited by xdem

I was talking about the keyword "can't edit"

And the given exemple was ok :P.

A variable content can't be edited, a Map/List can't be = null / new Map/List, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Elfocrash

Firstly why you use my name in your emo topic? I can easily call me self pro developer since I 've put much effort and limitless time on developing l2j, but I didnt started with a random book like you did, I graduated from IT university like most legit developers, thus I can call myself superior than every other wannabe in here, probably including you.

Anyways to stay ontopic, why should I help you create your server? You think you are the center of the world? Like people HAVE to help you? No dude, just put your ass down and learn your job we are not your parents to do your work. If you fail let it go and spend your time somewhere else

we both know you are underages for uni graduation and alsi you never got in a university as your national exams score wasn't good enough. you are ok, but not as good as yiu think. also being a pathological liar is a thing and you should get some help. no offense but the crap lies you say take the piss from ppl like me who actually did study to graduate from uni. Also graduating as in iT doesn't make you a programmer automatically.

on topic. learn to learn. I learnt alone too. It wasnt easy and it actually got started after no one was willing to help me.

we both know you are underages for uni graduation and alsi you never got in a university as your national exams score wasn't good enough. you are ok, but not as good as yiu think. also being a pathological liar is a thing and you should get some help. no offense but the crap lies you say take the piss from ppl like me who actually did study to graduate from uni. Also graduating as in iT doesn't make you a programmer automatically.

on topic. learn to learn. I learnt alone too. It wasnt easy and it actually got started after no one was willing to help me.

No comments, you don't know me irl

Guest Elfocrash

No comments, you don't know me irl

you did lick my ass before you got your shit together and learn the language tho. you are born at 1994 meaning you are 20, never got into uni as you were thinking to retake exams to study IT but you never did. also uni is minimum 4 years so you need 2 more. Also if the uni thing is wrong prove it showing us your degree. if not, back to your psychedelic trip.

You are not fooling anyone.

you did lick my ass before you got your shit together and learn the language tho. you are born at 1994 meaning you are 20, never got into uni as you were thinking to retake exams to study IT but you never did. also uni is minimum 4 years so you need 2 more. Also if the uni thing is wrong prove it showing us your degree. if not, back to your psychedelic trip.

You are not fooling anyone.

I have nothing to prove to a random guy that spams 4 times that he just finished IT uni on a random forum with a retarded community like a toddler who shitted in the toilet for the first time in his life and is very proud of its achievement. Im not born in 1994 but in 1989, I graduated Patra's AEI of Technology almost a year ago thus my parents didn't had to pay for my bachelor graduation unlike yours. Now crawl back to your hole and go develop your minecraft jump events, I gave you enough attention that will keep you satisfied for the next of the summer.

Cheers

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

I have nothing to prove to a random guy that spams 4 times that he just finished IT uni on a random forum with a retarded community like a toddler who shitted in the toilet for the first time in his life and is very proud of its achievement. Im not born in 1994 but in 1989, I graduated Patra's AEI of Technology almost a year ago thus my parents didn't had to pay for my bachelor graduation unlike yours. Now crawl back to your hole and go develop your minecraft jump events, I gave you enough attention that will keep you satisfied for the next of the summer.

Cheers

Hi, this is dog.

Yeah like getting the second best mark in a uni is easy so why bother counting it as an achievement.

Some are born rich and some poor. Yhe first have more options in their lifes. The fact that my parents were smarter than yours leading to a financial ease should be something I am ashamed of.

You will feel so sad when you learn that this event wqs bought from the server hypixel for 1.3k euros with its rights.

Diploma pic or never happened. You don't even need to be mad. <3

Hi, this is dog.

Yeah like getting the second best mark in a uni is easy so why bother counting it as an achievement.

Some are born rich and some poor. Yhe first have more options in their lifes. The fact that my parents were smarter than yours leading to a financial ease should be something I am ashamed of.

I will upload a photo of my parents house right now since Im here atm, you will upload one too and then we will see whose parents where more succesful.

As you see Im full of challenges, not shittalking.

And no Im not mad, you should really see my happy face atm.

Guest Elfocrash

i guess im losing that challenge. im currently working at a hotel as a server maintenance guy at Crete. Dont play the house game with me tho. trust me you gonna lose.

i guess im losing that challenge. im currently working at a hotel as a server maintenance guy at Crete. Dont play the house game with me tho. trust me you gonna lose.

no you trust me lol, but its too childish to fight for what our parents have.

We'll talk when I'll have the MIT Master's degree as a sig here in a few years.

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

We'll talk when I'll have the MIT Master's degree as a sig here in a few years.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MIT never accepted a greek student for masters unless he finished Metsovio Politechnio in greece at 5 years with a score 8,5 or higher.

Μαλακα τι δρακος του Κομοντο ηταν αυτός? Δάκρυσα.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MIT never accepted a greek student for masters unless he finished Metsovio Politechnio in greece at 5 years with a score 8,5 or higher.

Μαλακα τι δρακος του Κομοντο ηταν αυτός? Δάκρυσα.

could be trol toulaxiston gelases