Classic L2 Servers In Korea

So the raidbosses would be useful in that kind of server 15% xp per boss instead of 0.00001% in a farm zone.

Yes, they always have been. The problem is that to kill a level 20 RB with TRUE level 20 chars in classic is almost like killing valakas. You don't have gear nor buffs. It's a raid with might, shield, acumen, berseker spirit and holy weapon (that I don't know if it works like nowadays elements, or just against holy vulnerable mobs).

No top D (or top S 150 ele), No CoV, Songs, Dances and etc. Countless deaths countering the XP. Tanks can't really hold agro @ low levels and etc.

The loot is also bad, even more for the 100s of chars it will take.

They also opened a 3rd server. http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/notice/view?articleId=203

Edited by ericvini

Sucks, half of the old lineage beauty was coming from those old classy clients, c4 client for example, you cant emulate one at its full potential with a ct3 client

Sucks, half of the old lineage beauty was coming from those old classy clients, c4 client for example, you cant emulate one at its full potential with a ct3 client

Actually... they can, and its even more beautiful.

I would like to play there :D

Actually... they can, and its even more beautiful.

I would like to play there :D

I see 4 skill bars, exp bar on the bottom, probably all the interfaces are goddess like, that has nothing to do with C4

For the moment only Innova confirmed that they are willing to open a Lineage 2 Russian Classic Server, so we have hopes for EU also.

http://2p.com/6773375_1/Innova-wants-to-launch-a-Lineage-2-Russian-Classic-Server-by-Apophis.htm

For the moment only Innova confirmed that they are willing to open a Lineage 2 Russian Classic Server, so we have hopes for EU also.

http://2p.com/6773375_1/Innova-wants-to-launch-a-Lineage-2-Russian-Classic-Server-by-Apophis.htm

May i know from where you got such info?

k9ffuq.png

Innova explicitly said they haven't decided anything yet.

Edited by Gries

• 8 months later...

I hope l2classic is not gonna do the same crap thing as the main NOOB client because if they do that, they should change the name from l2classic to another copy of the crappy main client (the one who bring l2classic because a lot of us like the old chronicles). If they want to update the client at least plz until c3 no s grade, no new class,new skills and some buffs, changed farm zones and new farm zones, no augment, fucked up cast time on some skills (sleep) or chance(stun,paralyze,root), And resist stones for the items.At least if they want to do that my opinion is that they could make a server from c1 until c3 and another one that they are gonna update.