Strain'd - Thinking Made Visual - Web/Graphic Designs

I'm checking your work from time to time (mostly cause I suck at design) and I really have to ask.

Why all your template are width limited to 1024 or so ? Is it a customer request ? Personal taste ?

That's kinda the part which is really not to my taste on everything you did while it looks good.

I mean it's responsive era now.

Really no offense, just wondering. It really makes all those look alike.

I'm checking your work from time to time (mostly cause I suck at design) and I really have to ask.

Why all your template are width limited to 1024 or so ? Is it a customer request ? Personal taste ?

That's kinda the part which is really not to my taste on everything you did while it looks good.

I mean it's responsive era now.

Really no offense, just wondering. It really makes all those look alike.

Hello, I'm not coding the websites myself and I don't know if websites can be coded (responsively) from PSD.

I'm doing this because some people may have a small monitor and 1024 will appear on every monitor correctly.

Thank you, I will reconsider this width issue :)

Edited by Strain

Well, at least people that use your work aren't bothering from the 4-5 I've just checked.

I suck at design, once again, so I might not be the better one to say anything, but I usually starts from the higher resolution (usually 1080p with a minimum of 1280 width) and makes sure I do responsive on all of it slashing / redesigning some potential element in higher / lower resolution.

When I work with professional (I mean at work, they get paid a fucking lot, can't compare) they usually do visual (so re-arranged element of the main design) on all regular resolution (desktop/tablet/mobile).

That's really shit, but if you want to see how resized images from your psd would work you can check l2junity.org, a ten minutes website.

Well, at least people that use your work aren't bothering from the 4-5 I've just checked.

I suck at design, once again, so I might not be the better one to say anything, but I usually starts from the higher resolution (usually 1080p with a minimum of 1280 width) and makes sure I do responsive on all of it slashing / redesigning some potential element in higher / lower resolution.

When I work with professional (I mean at work, they get paid a fucking lot, can't compare) they usually do visual (so re-arranged element of the main design) on all regular resolution (desktop/tablet/mobile).

That's really shit, but if you want to see how resized images from your psd would work you can check l2junity.org, a ten minutes website.

Yes I just checked, but the background of the body is probably made just in css so its a lot easier to get resized correctly than an image-element.

Anyway, thank you for pointing that out.

Nah it's the very same. Personal taste here.

Anyway sorry for the topic hijack I was curious

Not a hijack at all,

I happy to answer any questions!

• 2 weeks later...