Pack Interlude Icpnetworks

nery

H55spzT.jpg

Base GLP aCis, can not be sold and they sell in any case placed here free for all.

If I have posted in the wrong place please moderator move to the right place.

DOWNLOAD

SOURCE GS

Edited by nery

Is this this "everything works on my pro project" project?

Yup, check the sources. There is ur name haha :troll:

Yes.. Its aCis based with every possible mod.

Edited by SweeTs

So if so let me post it on l2jbrasil and does not erase how you're doing auhjauhauauhauaha, here you also delete the chieftain is not all there and you can delete the post ...

Edited by nery

Guest Elfocrash

Are you mad? You feel so pro for your self? arrogance will kill you one day my friend. 

(Come on expect haters comment)!!! <3

Its ok mate. You don't need to be mad. I'm totally cool if you ask me.

This project is mine, but is old, have very bugs.
buuuuuut... ElfoCrash, noob, even in this old rev, you can see the command by //snoop.

I'm planning on posting some free revs, as well as ACIS. That's disclosure. Since it began spreading my rev on the internet i sold even more. hehehe  :troll:

Oh it has very bugs... Like no one can fix them..

Btw its not not heheh. its HUEHUEHUHEUEU

So if so let me post it on l2jbrasil and does not erase how you're doing auhjauhauauhauaha

I'm not who I'm doing it, you think I'd be wasting my time with this?

If I could I would have posted the same, except that the rules there do not allow.  :happyforever:

I see always "hater" comments from you... this is why i say...

we are not all professional developers everyone is "specialize" in something uniq but at the same time he try enchant his skills in something else.

If people "rude" try make him quit.. he never become better, i know this from 1st hand

you are right, noone born with knowledge, and everyone is allowed to learn as much he wants. we are not making competition who knows more. its a forum .

you could at least use the petitionwnd or friendchatwnd, something more snoop like

you are right, noone born with knowledge, and everyone is allowed to learn as much he wants. we are not making competition who knows more. its a forum .

I was, years back on school I was the one making the lesson on programming classes, not the teacher, I even corrected them 

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

Works, does not work? The window is a bug Interlude client, there is no fix, at least I know not to work with the client. But you should know, you know everything. Right? :D

If you found it bad, is because you should know how to do best, right? Then show your. I wait.

Oh god, what did the other guy do in the previous topic?

You were bragging for making the actuall snoop window work and now you say it's bugged?

Brasilians are good only for football ain't it?

Edited by Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

you could at least use the petitionwnd or friendchatwnd, something more snoop like

This, because you don't want your chat flooded. Most of the times everything will be duped to begin with.