Admin Watchclan

Lioy

hmm okay , i didn't even know there is such a thing :P

Huehue, IF im not wrong, looong time ago somehow when I used it on a player, I saw his chat on that window (aCis, yup). Or it was a dream, lol :troll:

Huehue, IF im not wrong, looong time ago somehow when I used it on a player, I saw his chat on that window (aCis, yup). Or it was a dream, lol :troll:

maybe a dream ? haha 

I think I 've seen it too some times on my server. But I dont bet my balls that it was on C6 chronicle even tho I've spent 99% of my time only on C6

But the thing that static data isnt working shreds any hope.

Any L2Off where I can sniff the retail packet? maybe L2J developers missed something on the bytes

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

I think I 've seen it too some times on my server. But I dont bet my balls that it was on C6 chronicle even tho I've spent 99% of my time only on C6

But the thing that static data isnt working shreds any hope.

Any L2Off where I can sniff the retail packet? maybe L2J developers missed something on the bytes

apparently the bytes are fine. The only bytes spared in that progression are the ones for Snoop so it is ok.

apparently the bytes are fine. The only bytes spared in that progression are the ones for Snoop so it is ok.

I dont agree, we can't be sure if the write sequence and the write types are fluent, only a legit l2off packet sniff can tell us but you have to be GM to do the job so GG

I dont agree, we can't be sure if the write sequence and the write types are fluent, only a legit l2off packet sniff can tell us but you have to be GM to do the job so GG

It's not a problem. I can have it "on a request" :) One guy from aCis IC got rdy l2off pack, it's not all the time online, since there was no interest. Only on request :P

Edited by SweeTs

It's broken on L2OFF aswell, and it's broken from C5 > IL transition, but rework on Kamael++. The only thing you can do is custom implementation (NpcHtmlMessage / sendMessage) on IL.

Edited by Tryskell

Yeah the client packet cannot communicate properly. There is nothing you can do. I even tried static data to the packet. 

It is not working. I think it got introduced in C6 to be finished in Kamael. It was never meant to work on C6 or something.

You are wrong my friend.

I did run the //snoop in my interlude project, it was very simple.  :happyforever:

Guest Elfocrash

You are wrong my friend.

I did run the //snoop in my interlude project, it was very simple.  :happyforever:

Oh you didn't. First and foremost i can see you have no clue as your pack has a bunch of code from others including Sikken, Phoenix Engine, My poll system and some others.

So whatever you are trying to do apart from advertising is not working.

Oh you didn't. First and foremost i can see you have no clue as your pack has a bunch of code from others including Sikken, Phoenix Engine, My poll system and some others.

So whatever you are trying to do apart from advertising is not working.

I'm not posting to advertise. 
I did work, if you want to see, I show, add me on Skype and I share my screen with you.
Many codes i got free and added in my project. I do not know what's wrong, codes posted free can not be used? I used the ones i found interesting and useful. If i am using your code, congratulations, you had a good idea and i'm using because you shared for free. :)
You are mistaken in thinking that I only have free codes, i created most of my codes.
Hug, by.

Guest Elfocrash

You are mistaken in thinking that I only have free codes, i created most of my codes.
Hug, by.

I can see you created none of the ones in your project.

Yeah sure make a 1 min video and post here with the //snoop system working.

In BrasilBrazil.gif snoop works since c1, for instance this guy uses free stuff on the project he calls professional, what stops him from having client source and fixing snoop?

Edited by xdem

You do not know my project, you only know the video.
This video is my first version, i made this video in December 2013.
I will not waste my time with you. 
You are stupid.

Guest Elfocrash

You do not know my project, you only know the video.
This video is my first version, i made this video in December 2013.
I will not waste my time with you. 
You are stupid.

Still not proving anything. Another Brazilian full of shit HUEHUHEUHEUHEUHE