Lineage Effect Rotate

Hi, can u help me with rotate or other make with this effect. How i can rotate this effect thx :)

obr_pole_ant.jpg

Thx too much for requests

Edited by TheMark147

Change Image Hoster and re-upload no one can help you with this picture.

Edited by MetaFinction

Change Image Hoster and re-upload no one can help you with this picture.

No one can help him any way, he has to iplement the Rotatable class on that object and none on on this forum has the client source code or the knowledge to edit with hex.

So do what you know best, lock

i think he can fix it simply by rotating the actual mesh since the effect was specifically designed for that mesh and you can see its clearly rotated badly

default_faces_different_sur_udiv-150x150

What kind of magic is that 

Here you some

Simple(For me) Hex Package Modification's

its the unreal script class that contains the methods to make objects rotatable, even if Im wrong if you had some brain left on that head of yours you would understand.

PS changing the yaw and the angle doesnt prove any raw hex editing skills so you should stop spamming that vid of yours, give us something harder you just end up boring.

its the unreal script class that contains the methods to make objects rotatable, even if Im wrong if you had some brain left on that head of yours you would understand.

PS changing the yaw and the angle doesnt prove any raw hex editing skills so you should stop spamming that vid of yours, give us something harder you just end up boring.

0e310eaa8a85ca986796c12cc3a3d82b.257d30c

Are you stupid or some sort of retarded ?

Edited by LightFusion

i think he can fix it simply by rotating the actual mesh since the effect was specifically designed for that mesh and you can see its clearly rotated badly

i can move x y z but i dont know how rotate this

i dont know work with any 3D manipulater and else idk about staticmeshes u have some tutorial? how i can import it into 3D program

Thx a lot