classic [L2J] L2Blessing

densekserw

What's with all the hate xdem? This is supposed to be an advertising section and not "xdem's flaming section". Isn't there any moderation around here nowadays? I don't understand people like you, if you hate him so much, you can hate him through pms or skype. Even if they are using L2Finest pack, they have every right to, since it was shared here. If you can actually take access in finest pack, just do so and stop the meaningless spam.

Best of luck admins of this project, it actually takes some guts to open a custom Interlude server.

What's with all the hate xdem? This is supposed to be an advertising section and not "xdem's flaming section". Isn't there any moderation around here nowadays? I don't understand people like you, if you hate him so much, you can hate him through pms or skype. Even if they are using L2Finest pack, they have every right to, since it was shared here. If you can actually take access in finest pack, just do so and stop the meaningless spam.

Best of luck admins of this project, it actually takes some guts to open a custom Interlude server.

A big +1

We are adding several protections to guard ourselves from the exploit, currently removed accessories from shop, they will be re-added later as we will add the protections in game.

Currently working hard, improving balance and some other stuff players reported. Thanks for the support from players in game, keep on reporting :)

xdem i know you are a braindead person and you hate everyone cause your server didn't go as you expected, this doesn't mean you have the right to destroy other people's work. I'll try to close every possible hole there is, hopefully closing the dupe exploit.

Once again, thanks for your support ;)

What part of "u are not in gmlist" dont u get? Or u dont know dat in order for someone to make a petition a GM must be on /gmlist? U say u cant do "same tests as 100 players" but u are not even open to help. Anyway,Im hopin u can make ur srv better too.

Yesterday it was somehow complicated,today once the server get an extra ammount of peoples,we had some reports,101% of petitions beign accepted.