Whos the best L2 Moderator?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the best L2 Moderator?

• baron
    • fakoykas
    • K4rMaArr0ws
    • MASTROPOS
    • sess

I decided to vote fakoykas as the best L2Moderator . sorry for the others .

I think fakoykas is active , on his job . He doing the best and i have an idea on my mind that he is the best . So i voted him

Always friendly

Well i voted fakoykas too, but K4rm4ArrOws is equal to me, if i can vote twice my second vote will be Karma... Well the others are all very off, they dont do nothing dont move posts, dont lock topics, i even dont know if they come here...

Best L2 Mods

1º Fakoykas

2º KarmaArrows <- he is very active!

3º No1

Fakoykas lol he pwns in any way (and i love him :$)

baron? xD i havent see him log in a looooooooong time, sess ...... (same for him xD)

MASTROPOS......... he logs just to read post , not to make new ones ;P

at last karma, well he help me a few times whit modding and i am aprriciate , but fakoykas is the best for me

I voted for K4rMaArr0ws...He is excellent at his job and he shares and helps everyday all of us! I like Fakoykas too...Baron, Sess and Mastropos are not so much time online..

i do not like to compare... but fakoykas and karma :)

most active and GOOD at their job...

sry no vote from me because this isn't a catwalk imo :)

fakoykas + K4rMaArr0ws = 1/3 of mxc's heart :D

I vote for K4rMaArr0ws because he Share everything...and he is very active..so +1 for him :) :)

Sorry for the others!!

I don't really think that this poll start to vote the people that make the best share's . If would like this , Maxtor should add other person like CriticalError . He made too much client share's .

So this poll created to vote L2Moderator with who doing his job better ( Lock share's , Move share's , Ban users [ for illegal actions ] , warnings e.t.c )

I don't really think that this poll start to vote the people that make the best share's . If would like this , Maxtor should add other person like CriticalError . He made too much client share's .

So this poll created to vote L2Moderator with who doing his job better ( Lock share's , Move share's , Ban users [ for illegal actions ] , warnings e.t.c )

Yes you are right but you forgot to tell us your opinion about Mods and maybe to vote too..?

I decided to vote fakoykas as the best L2Moderator . sorry for the others .

I think fakoykas is active , on his job . He doing the best and i have an idea on my mind that he is the best . So i voted him

Always friendly

You are wrong . You might read better . I leave the first comment here

//ontopic