Gold Armor Assassin For Mfighter {H5}

Hi

I wanted to present my Gold Armor Assassin for MFighter.  

________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE

Present concepts full set, but I have done for MFighter

ONLY MFighter - Heavy, Light, Robe 

Edited by Asuki

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE

Present concepts full set, but I have done for MFighter

ONLY MFighter - Heavy, Light, Robe 

let someone check if it works on interlude, I do not have this journal and I do not know, but I adopted armorgrp.dat files and itemname.dat the interlude

http://www.4shared.com/office/DNReykeFce/assassin_gold__IL_system.html?

why gold? and not the black one.. :/

Because I feel like it. You do not have to watch, I do not force you to Use for these files. How do you like our original black set, do it adaptations of the same lineage 2 ertheia

Edited by Asuki

I so want? You do not have to watch, I do not force you to Use for these files. How do you like our original black set, then you can take the same

i just wanted the black one if u have it cool also i cheked the armors on Interlude without any problem. also gj

i just wanted the black one if u have it cool also i cheked the armors on Interlude without any problem. also gj

Here noone care about the fuck that you want , if you want it - do it, if no shut up your mouth. hah you want it sounds like everyone here must to do all for you because you save our lifes. Dowload the Ertheia or Valiance take the textures and repaint them in hole black.

Here noone care about the fuck that you want , if you want it - do it, if no shut up your mouth. hah you want it sounds like everyone here must to do all for you because you save our lifes. Dowload the Ertheia or Valiance take the textures and repaint them in hole black.

u are pathetic or what the fuck? the guy just said something he dont said give it with black textures etc

if u are pathetic or a trash guy firist open your eyes read after talk 

I noticed that systextures file missing from the files.Keep up the good job.

There is no missing, little changed file. Animations and textures are in the .UKX