Tera_Mfighter_Set_H5

Hi

I wanted to present my first armor model for MFighter. Learn to modeling in 3D so the model is not perfect. 

Thank you my friend for help: CriticalError

• 2 weeks later...

hello dude i see you made great job with armors , can you plz make those armors for Interlude? will be the most perfect job ever 

Light Armor

human_m_l20.jpg

Heavy armor

humanmh21.jpg

Robe Armor

human_m_r18a.jpg

Edited by Joniredbull

hello dude i see you made grate job with armors , can you plz make those armors for Interlude? will be the most perfect job ever 

Light Armor

human_m_l20.jpg

Heavy armor

humanmh21.jpg

Robe Armor

human_m_r18a.jpg

Set of tera does not look too good in l2. Tera is based on the engine EU3 and EU2 L2. L2 is on the old engine and the effect of light and reflexes is definitely different. at least I guess

Set of tera does not look too good in l2. Tera is based on the engine EU3 and EU2 L2. L2 is on the old engine and the effect of light and reflexes is definitely different. at least I guess

if you try it maybe will look good.! ;) just an suggestion..!!!

Edited by Joniredbull

everything can be done, but nothing is free in this life :) a veyr hard work and time consuming, so well don't expect somebody do it for you free, envelope process to fit to lineage2 is tedious process and how say before consuming a lot time to do it and a lot time to test to make it work.