Theengo | False Accusations

DaWD

Somewhere I read that Setekh message its not the whole message but a piece of the conversation.

So, is anyone here who have the whole converastion or you just keep posting without sense?

are you an officer irl?

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

I don't know what happened between you two (I don't care anyway)

I just noticed something in those images.

The space between the lines in the first image is much bigger than in the other image.

If this chat is from skype then it doesnt matter how many lines you will write the space is the same

(Just in case you say that the space is bigger cuz its just two lines)

The second thing I noticed is that you are saying "Your next move is to claim that I used photoshop in these prints"

Its like you drink and you drive, then the police stops you and you say "You'll claim that im drunk and driving?"

(Couldn't explain that better, but i think you my point)

It's called different zoom lol

TheEngo already admitted himself that - he did not have time to do it.

Then procedeed to do some work - and tried to send that and kept what he believed his invested time was worth.

Problem being what TheEngo believes it's worth - not the client.

He didn't okay with this client - he just went ahead and assumed.

I don't think this is bad solution - BUT it is not the solution the client wanted nor payed for nor expected.

If TheEngo wanted to end the relationship - he should have gotten ACCEPTANCE of this before saying "Here take this, i'll keep X money".

Else return the money.

That's a fair and simple case.

Even if the client is being bitchy about not getting what he wanted.

Exactly

If you believe im rightly banned because of one misunderstanding where ive dealt with more than 50 customers and never had a single complaint then be it, i give up trying.

Misunderstanding? It's pretty explicit to everyone that you scammed us, it's funny how you ask for evidences and then when they are provided you just ignore them. You should, indeed, give up, because staff will not allow you to scam anyone else.

Edited by kingpt

If you believe im rightly banned because of one misunderstanding where ive dealt with more than 50 customers and never had a single complaint then be it, i give up trying.

Doesnt matter how many customers and what you have done before !! BUT, when a kid report you, no one cares about your past and what happend and how. The main thing is that a kid reported you and you have to be banned. Doesnt matter if there is any reason or not !

If you want a good reputation here, spend your whole life in order to help for free the kids over mxc to open on theier home pc theier pro servers with ucoz domain and why not maybe even an hi5 domain

KIDs POWA !!

Edited by claww

So you think you've done nohing wrong?

You have delivered on your promises?

Yes or no answer, please.

Edited by mcbigmac

Doesnt matter how many customers and what you have done before !! BUT, when a kid report you, no one cares about your past and what happend and how. The main thing is that a kid reported you and you have to be banned. Doesnt matter if there is any reason or not !

If you want a good reputation here, spend your whole life in order to help for free the kids over mxc to open on theier home pc theier pro servers with ucoz domain and why not maybe even an hi5 domain

KIDs POWA !!

You can't handle in proper adult tone how to deal with your problem.

You whine, you attack, you cry.

And you do it in others threads - that are NONE of your business.

You are the kid - and if you can't handle this intelligently then leave.

Simple.

I still dont see any proofs about who is scammer and who is not.

When you decide to enlight either me or a Global Mod tell me to open this thread.

Until then, it will remain locked. You just spamming and talking too much dont you think?

Get real you are the only ones who destroy this community with these failed accusations.

you will remain banned until you post proofs,valid ones(picture,conversations etc).

All I see from you is just pointless posts,without any kind of proof into them