Theengo | False Accusations

DaWD

Did he send you the whole chat? No, exactly. The deal was to make him a website for 300eur, he sent me 40 before I started working on it and another 50 when I finished coding the template just before I shown it to him. I didnt have enough time to finish adding the scripts therefore I refunded him some money and sent him completely coded template and suggested a different programmer to finish off the scripts. He refused to accept the template, you know why? Because he has saved it on his computer when I showed it to him, so why should I give him all the money back if he already has full template on his desktop? Im guessing he didnt tell you that did he?

He never paid me a full price therefore he didint get the full website. Plus I was kind enough to refund him some money.

50 and over customers can confirm that I'm not a scammer, why is it so hard for you to accept that and hold on to false accusations?

Edited by DaWD

Did he send you the whole chat? No, exactly. The deal was to make him a website for 300eur, he sent me 40 before I started working on it and another 50 when I finished coding the template just before I shown it to him. I didnt have enough time to finish adding the scripts therefore I refunded him some money and sent him completely coded template and suggested a different programmer to finish off the scripts. He refused to accept the template, you know why? Because he has saved it on his computer when I showed it to him, so why should I give him all the money back if he already has full template on his desktop? Im guessing he didnt tell you that did he?

He never paid me a full price therefore he didint get the full website. Plus I was kind enough to refund him some money.

1)300euro for a website damn are you crazy?

2)since you didnt gave him exactly what he asked yoy, he has the right to ask his money back.

Edited by GOld3x

2)since you didnt gave him exactly what he asked yoy, he has the right to ask his money back.

Lol dude.

Have a look about the cost of a high quality websites with full scripts. This can cost more than 1000€.

Αbout the second one , read before you post .

He refused to accept the template, you know why? Because he has saved it on his computer when I showed it to him, so why should I give him all the money back if he already has full template on his desktop?

Lol dude.

Have a look about the cost of a high quality websites with full scripts. This can cost more than 1000€.

Αbout the second one , read before you post .

takemylolipop shitt

I didnt have enough time to finish adding the scripts therefore I refunded him some money

Youre missing the point, he got his money worth of work done and it was sent to him. Only after I received the full specification from him I told him that I cant do it in the time he requires and sent him whatever Ive done and refunded part of the money, didnt even charge him fulk price for what it would of costed him to code that template.

Somewhere I read that Setekh message its not the whole message but a piece of the conversation.

So, is anyone here who have the whole converastion or you just keep posting without sense? 

Edited by Universe

thats how working the security system  here, some kids report you cause you didnt made them a job for free,or someone share your files, some pro developers find backdoors on your files etc.

and  voila you get your new  cool reputations cause of some kids.

And the true scammers selling your work and make money on your head since you are banned :D isnt cool ?

Edited by claww

thats how working the security system here, some kids report you cause you didnt made them a job for free,or someone share your files, some pro developers find backdoors on your files etc.

and voila you get your new cool reputations cause of some kids.

And the true scammers selling your work and make money on your head since you are banned :D isnt cool ?

Thats pretty much exactly what happens.

thats how working the security system here, some kids report you cause you didnt made them a job for free,or someone share your files, some pro developers find backdoors on your files etc.

and voila you get your new cool reputations cause of some kids.

Thats pretty much exactly what happens.

Actually if someone tells you if he can make you a website for 100 euros in a couple of days or so, that guy is full of bullshit.

Serious websites made on MVC pattern are made in minimum  3 months, maximum 6 months and prices are in the range of thousands of euros.

This is funny how theengo lies to all of you, we agreed on a price (300€ as he said) for the WHOLE WEBSITE (it was supposed to have some complex coding in the inner pages) and he requested 30% (90€) of the price upfront paid via paypal as a gift, he didn't even send us any work and we paid the 90€, because he claimed to have "an over draft" on his bank. 1 day later he told us that he feels being underpaid so he's going to refund us 10€ out of 90€. If you don't want to work any longer that's up to you, but all you have to do is refund our money, not scamming it. Eventually, he sent me a file thru the Skype, which obviously I didn't accept not only because I don't do business with scammers, but also because we will need to hire a new coder and he will not use codes from some else, that he claimed to be the code for the homepage.

Edited by kingpt

Look you can twist the story as much as you want. Youve got your money worth of a job done even cheaper than I would normally charge for and yet youre complaining expecting to get a fully coded template back plus all of your money? Dont be stupid. What kind of person wouldnt accept the template he paid money for? My guess - the one who already has it saved on his computer. And for the future record, dont start threatening people if you want to come up with some sort of a deal.

What part do you claim I twisted? 

The part of having a draft?

2i0tvb.png

Or the part that you don't deliver the website, of which we pay 30%?

s2fcs4.png

Let me guess, your next move is to claim that I used photoshop in these prints...

Edited by kingpt

What part do you claim I twisted? 

The part of having a draft?

2i0tvb.png

Or the part that you don't deliver the website, of which we pay 30%?

s2fcs4.png

Let me guess, your next move is to claim that I used photoshop in these prints...

I don't know what happened between you two (I don't care anyway)

I just noticed something in those images.

The space between the lines in the first image is much bigger than in the other image.

If this chat is from skype then it doesnt matter how many lines you will write the space is the same

(Just in case you say that the space is bigger cuz its just two lines)

The second thing I noticed is that you are saying "Your next move is to claim that I used photoshop in these prints"

Its like you drink and you drive, then the police stops you and you say "You'll claim that im drunk and driving?"

(Couldn't explain that better, but i think you my point)

Edited by frs95

I don't know what happened between you two (I don't care anyway)

I just noticed something in those images.

The space between the lines in the first image is much bigger than in the other image.

If this chat is from skype then it doesnt matter how many lines you will write the space is the same

(Just in case you say that the space is bigger cuz its just two lines)

The second thing I noticed is that you are saying "Your next move is to claim that I used photoshop in these prints"

Its like you drink and you drive, then the police stops you and you say "You'll claim that im drunk and driving?"

(Couldn't explain that better, but i think you my point)

TheEngo already admitted himself that - he did not have time to do it.

Then procedeed to do some work - and tried to send that and kept what he believed his invested time was worth.

Problem being what TheEngo believes it's worth - not the client.

He didn't okay with this client - he just went ahead and assumed.

I don't think this is bad solution - BUT it is not the solution the client wanted nor payed for nor expected.

If TheEngo wanted to end the relationship - he should have gotten ACCEPTANCE of this before saying "Here take this, i'll keep X money".

Else return the money.

That's a fair and simple case.

Even if the client is being bitchy about not getting what he wanted.

Edited by mcbigmac