Gracia Final Private Server Bug. Help!

Kostas912

Question

I have recently started a private Gracia final and I found out that when I was going to some areas in the game (or teleport there) the game was craching and I was getting the following error:

Cast of ProxyBitmapMaterial Transient.ProxyBitmapMaterial33 to Combiner failed

History: AnalizeMaterial <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetL2ShaderMaterial <- FinalBlend Transient.FinalBlend25 <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetMaterial <- FBspDrawList::RenderWaterReflect <- RenderLevel::WaterLevel <- FWaterSheetSceneNode::Render <- RenderWaterSheet <- TranslucentRendering <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- ViewportLock1 <- Precaching <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

After that, every time I was trying to login with that specific character I was getting the same crash and error.

I need help asap since there are other people playing on my server and the only solution for this problem is to restore my backup file and lose everything I ve done before the crash.

6 answers to this question

Looks like you use a deprecated/corrupted client. It seems like a terrain issue, so if you edit manually X/Y/Z of your character you probably could log back anew. But it won't stop the main issue.

Thank you for your reply.

I figured that the client might be corrupted so I have already tried to download another one but nothing happened.

I tried using different system files as well but the probem still remains.

I get a couple of graphic glitches in the game as well, like a part of the terrain doesn't "connect" well with another part of it in some places

and as a result you can see below the terrain (which is white since there is nothing below it) and if you walk through it you fall outside the game.

Suprizingly this problem fixes itself some times but its still there.

The game crashed when I teleported to Mithril mines and I tried to change the x/y/z coordinates to gludio center but I was still crashing when I was trying to login with

my character.

Is there any way to teleport an offline player with the admin?

Also is it possible to use server maintenance to fix this issue?

thanks in advance for your help

Ouh i know that bug. The good old Final client xD. Go get a clean one. ^^

did u spawn/equip an item in ur inventory before the game crashed? if not usually like tryskell told you a manual char location reset will 100% fix your login problem (at least)

Edited by snifi

What is solution? Changing only clients wont help. Changed at least 6.

https://prnt.sc/n5f4h6 this is error message. Its same in any client i try.

https://prnt.sc/n5622t this show in server and for client crit error from game. 

Char is stuck at teleport point. 

Edited by wazzups1

47 minutes ago, wazzups1 said:

What is solution? Changing only clients wont help. Changed at least 6.

https://prnt.sc/n5f4h6 this is error message. Its same in any client i try.

https://prnt.sc/n5622t this show in server and for client crit error from game. 

Char is stuck at teleport point. 

Put graphics to the minimum, it speaks about "rendering water reflect shader material".

12 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Put graphics to the minimum, it speaks about "rendering water reflect shader material".

Yes, but its not normal, it brokes in Orc barracks, Mithril Mine, Heretics. 

Server players all have same problem, i can say to them, that just change settings. P.S It didnt helped :( 

WTB hot FIX !