[Protection] Catsguard For Frozen

CastGuards protection:

As topic says, I am selling CatsGuard protection for l2jfrozen.

Before anyone start falming that its already shared - yes i saw it somewhere - anyway as far as i saw shared Cats are totally bugfull and doesn´t even work properly. Thats why i want to sell it in here too (not on for l2jfrozen forum members).

This Patch is getted be myself (with payed filehelp from its original workers - lameguard ones). I dont sell the system as my work - i sell adaption of 100% workable patch geted by myself (file by file) to frozen. (Credits for idea and lameguard lib to Lameguard workers, special thanks to one russian guy from their team)

So What is it and what it can do?

- Defends from l2walker, l2tower, l2phx

- Adds Hwid functions to your server (banning mainly)

- Also availalbe addons (Gm commands, functions, event/oly other protections)

FAQ

1) Does it 100% cover my server from l2tower?

Nope. I dont lie anyone and clever guys knows that EVERY antibot can be bypasses (even lameguard). But it require more skilled person. And l2 players are usually from 80-90% unskilled to do any.

2) Can I help you with implementation if there will be problem with "apply patch"

Ofc i can help you via TW

3) Is it possible to buy just missing or bugged files, if i already have shared cats?

Everything is possible but than i cant asure you 100% work of the files. With full pack i can.

4) Do I have any satisfied clients already with this file?

Ofc, a lot of.

I hope everything has been mentioned, in case of not please dont be worried to ask i will try to answer.

Price: 30-40E (60with full addons)

Edited by Iridin

even the catsguard from the scoria doesn't  have protection for l2tower and yours have kk

I dont care about scoria (scoria is not real crfeator of it - catsguard lucera devs + files form lameguard). This succussfully can defend tower. If you want talk about bypasses there is already created new bot (not well known yet) that can bypass Any antibot (doesnt matter if off or java).