(Exploits)New Year present for NON russian cheaters :)

Nuringa

i tested on extreme

it's fix number 1

check the first bypass

lucky guys you can dupe :)

multiprof bug - i don't know how to translate it well so i'll explain

what you need clone for? with it you can either dupe (if it's done in walker) and use multiskill learning

so it can't be patched on idragon - if you make the clone (find bypass for clone bug - than you can do multiprof bug)

it works like this... you get lvl 19 for ex. come close to lvl 20 don't finish the quest for job acquire and make a clone in any way

no you need that server works stable :) and you start doing oracle quest for example (if you're a mage) make it get the skills and when the server restarts you'll have your non prof char with acquired skills

you can use it in many ways - use your imagination

thx guys who gave me sets for their privates i'll check some new bugs now - and write to you if it works ;)

FIX 1 Bypass

1) set a private stroe with walker (manual select window open)

2) press ENTER in MANUAL on Char1 (he must be first in the list and the only one on acc)

3) Press LOGOUT before the walker kicks you himself

With this bypass you can dupe and make multiproff bug

7) press "ок"

Hi I'm totally a noob, i need a furthur explanation from you guys.. Hey you said this method in the quote works in L2Extreme right? and to do this method do we need 2 accounts? 1 for walker and 1 for manual? because second line says "he must be first in the list and the only one on acc" if so, how does walker kicks you himself?? and what do we do after we press logout before the walker kicks you to dupe items??

thannks :D

just see on the servers you play ( i think even Java ones will do)

in client - try to delete a char and if you have a 2-3 sec delay before he sits down than you can most likely make inclient clone for using multi proff bug

he he :) maybe because of these posts :))))

but they seem to put up a scrypt on l2extreme today - auto deleting chars trading with themselves ;)))))))

so be carefull

try everything on twinks only :)

multiprof bug is still easy to do ... but dupe is also available just think ;)

Did anyone try and see if multiproffesion works on iDragon? I tried but but it doesnt work for me, maybe I'm doind something wrong >.<

And I can't get cloning right either x_x ...

BTW seto, this multi prof thing is like some kind of subclass... you can have skills from another job too... a mage with some buffs too for example... if it works right :D

Fix 1 +3 bypass

1. you must have 2 chars on account

2. Login manual don¢t close the char select window – logout and login again with char 1

3. log through manual with char 1 and imideately press logout

4. login with char 2

5. char 1 is still in game

Dupe is working with this method

This doesnt make sense.With manual you meen client?

And to do this you need to have open both client and bot?Can you give more details about this?