[En|Gr]Paysafecard To Bank Transfer ( Μεταφορά ).

classycraw

EN

Hello i saw that many people make exchanges with high fees without reason. I work in web host company that provide payment method via paysafecard. I asked my boss about how to withdraw money from paysafecard to cash and he tell me that it is possible with only 7.5 euro fees ( here in NY is more because i have dollars ). The only thing that you need is one my paysafecard account and valid bank information. After that you send message info@paysafecard.com for transfer paysafecard to bank.I sent email to paysafecard about it and they tell me that

Dear customer ,Thank you for your request .Transferring your balance from my paysafecard to your bank account is possible at any time . Please send us the following information :- Account information ( bank code , account number , payee name , IBAN, BIC)- Full name and surname- A proof of your identity ( eg passport , driving license , identity card - and 2 sides )The dispatches documents must be legible and must not exceed in size 2 MB.Each transfer costs 7,50 EUR, which are deducted from the amount transferred .SincerelyTeam of paysafecard
ΕΛ

Γεια σας είδα ότι πολλοί άνθρωποι κάνουν ανταλλαγές με υψηλές αμοιβές χωρίς λόγο. Δουλεύω σε εταιρεία web hosting που παρέχει τη μέθοδο πληρωμής μέσω paysafecard. Ρώτησα το αφεντικό μου για το πώς μεταφέρει τα χρήματα από την paysafecard σε μετρητά και να μου πει ότι είναι γίνετε μόνο με 7,5 ευρώ έξοδα (εδώ στη Νέα Υόρκη είναι περισσότερο επειδή έχω δολάρια). Το μόνο πράγμα που χρειάζεστε είναι ένα λογαριασμό mypaysafecard και έγκυρα στοιχεία για την τράπεζα. Μετά από αυτό μπορείτε να στείλετε μήνυμα info@paysafecard.com για τη μεταφορά paysafecard σε bank. Εστειλα e-mail στην paysafecard γι 'αυτό

Αγαπητέ πελάτη,Σας ευχαριστούμε πολύ για το αίτημά σας.Η μεταφορά του υπολοίπου σας από το my paysafecard στον τραπεζικό σας λογαριασμό είναι εφικτή ανά πάσα στιγμή. Παρακαλούμε όπως μας αποστείλετε τις ακόλουθες πληροφορίες:- Στοιχεία λογαριασμού (κωδικός τράπεζας, αριθμός λογαριασμού, όνομα δικαιούχου, IBAN, BIC)- Πλήρες όνομα και επώνυμο- Ένα αποδεικτικό της ταυτότητάς σας (π.χ. διαβατήριο, δίπλωμα οδήγησης, αστυνομική ταυτότητα - και τις 2 όψεις)Τα αποστελλόμενα έγγραφα πρέπει να είναι ευανάγνωστα και να μην υπερβαίνουν σε μέγεθος τα 2 MB.Κάθε μεταφορά ποσού κοστίζει 7,50 EUR, τα οποία αφαιρούνται από το μεταφερόμενο ποσό.Με εκτίμησηΗ ομάδα της paysafecard
So if you want to change a lot of money this is the way! Then you can transfer to your paypal for free. :)

Όποτε εαν θέλετε να αλλάξετε πολλά χρήματα τότε σας συμφέρει! Μετά μπορείτε να κάνετε μεταφορά στο paypal σας τζάμπα. :)

Εαν σας βοηθησε αυτό σας παρακαλώ κάντε μου αξιολόγιση και comment!

If this guide help you please rate me and make a good comment

Edited by Joyce

You didn't share something new. 

There are 2 main problems on this.

1. For example you're from Greece. If you make an account on mypaysafecard, you can add ONLY Greek cards. Same for all other countries.

2. The whole process can take extremely a lot of time. I've requested twice a transfer and in both attempts it took almost 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Magaki is newbie ;3333333

However,VPN is your new friend. :)

VPN? To do what? Just to accept paysafecard in many countries?

This means, that you will open an account for each country that a paysafecard can be purchased from.

And then what? How can you cash out all that money?

A thought can be misleading sometimes...