Its Getting So Obvious....

ZaNteR

Go and take a look on hopzone. The difference between the 6th server and the first its 200%+. We should boycott those sites otherwhise people will keep playing on the servers with the most votesbots that only care about donations.

Something must be done.

but people pay for that votebots so why u dont pay too? its not high price lol

his point:

fake online counter-fake votes

yes but it's only a matter of opinion

You can't do nothing but accept the facts! and waste time put questions like why and why!

This will not change, never  so you just have to accept it and try to the same in order to reach the Top

Go and take a look on hopzone. The difference between the 6th server and the first its 200%+. We should boycott those sites otherwhise people will keep playing on the servers with the most votesbots that only care about donations.

Something must be done.

Sadly, you can do nothing about it.

The only thing you can do is to test if the server that you are going to play its truly good and not a votebot server as you said.

My point is some servers dont have a chance. At least before all this a server was able to make good population without fake counters and votebots. Right now theres a majority of players that have been brainwashed to join only servers with the higher fake online/vote count regardless of quality or gameplay. I didnt ask "Why?" I know why this is happening, just read what i write.

Also im worried how people stand being lied into their faces like that and take it. I guess thats why we are going to hell as a species.

Edited by ZaNteR

It happens just like cs 1.6 servers, you were able to populate your server after a few hours, but after a while, redirects screwed up everything.