interlude [L2J]L2Redemption Pvp Grand Opening 24/01 20:00 Gmt+2

HackMeUpReturns

Active GMs,No Lag,Protection.

Good PvP Reward System & Balance.

We are open to suggestions so every player's opinion will be considered.

Also the server has many events with good rewards!

I will join only for the PvP Rewards, I like them so much.

Damn, gl.

I really like your features i hope u did a good work so we gonna have some fun.Only one suggestion dont fck the server with donations.Put donations but fair to all.

Of course!We want to keep the gameplay balanced for everyone.

I will join only for the PvP Rewards, I like them so much.

Damn, gl.

Hope you'll Enjoy!

Edited by HackMeUpReturns

The failest balance i have ever seen

You can just tell us.

Server Restart 00:00 GMT+2

Fixes :

Apella Armors

Scheme Buffer

Drops

Thanks for reporting.

New Updates Tomorrow :

-Fix Some Infinity Weapons Stats

-Balance Classes(Especially Titans and Fist-guys)

I hope Hopzone and Topzone approves us soon!

Today we reached 50ppl online(1st Day)

We are sorry for some bugs that occured and we are working hard to fix everything(Lots of things got fixed)

If you get a Critical Error when adding buffs to schemes,here is a quick fix until we fix the problem:

Create 2 schemes and separate the buffs.(It seems that it can't take more than a specific number of them)

Best Regards

Edited by HackMeUpReturns

Ah yea i tryed this server yesterday , there is no balance in this server. For example TH gives backstab with 123 Crit on light , not to mention on robe's i got about 400 ,Bluff never works. GH keeps people in constant stun while giving 200 crits on normal hits. Dominator skills never land. And after i saw all this i left, oh yea and there were people with apela in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Ah yea i tryed this server yesterday , there is no balance in this server. For example TH gives backstab with 123 Crit on light , not to mention on robe's i got about 400 ,Bluff never works. GH keeps people in constant stun while giving 200 crits on normal hits. Dominator skills never land. And after i saw all this i left, oh yea and there were people with apela in the first 10 minutes of the game.

First of all,thanks for reporting.

We know that there are many bugs on the server and we are trying really hard to fix them.

Everything will be fixed in 1-2 days.

And no there were not people with Apella in the first 10 minutes.If you mean 1 hour,yes I agree!Farm is pretty easy,it is a PvP Server not a farm forever one.

Today,Titan will be fixed and we will look into everything you just reported.

Everything you reported has been fixed except Dominator skills that will be fixed soon.

You can get online and check!