Help Edit

Hy guys and gals

i am new here so i would like a hand

i started developing a lineage server and i had this great idea what if i add some armors and stuff from freya to my pack

but i got stucked cous you know i am a noob!

how do i put freya armor or other stuf in an older vers of lineage ? is there a program to help me ?

how do i decode a freya utx or ukx? and code them for something else and if so how do i make thiss shit?

1: thats not a very new idea nor is it "great" in all honesty

2: depends on what mesh it uses, dynasty/elegia meshes already exist in stuff like interlude so only textures are needed and vesper meshes are shared meaning only need to give it freya armor textures

3: yes, unreal engine and gildor version

4: l2decrypt/umodel

when somebody try to make some money some other will give for free as always... go to hell

are you fuckin 12 or something i cant tell if you seriously think someone is that dumb to pay a person 100+e without a guarentee of sucess or even regaining the money back. pretty cheap attempt at abusing new members/developers

i already got payed :happyforever:  and i already helped i gave the programms and lessons :-beep- yeah:  and i might be in the team since she pays well just relax i was kidding why you flame im not 12 im 14 :poker face: -daaa..

ohhhhhhh thanks a lot

xxxxxownerproxxxxx

so if i want to get a freya armor in interlude i need umodel but what kind of decryption do i use? cus i got a tiny problem with my decrypt programm ( i use the elfocrash crypt decrypt engine) i use can you explain me more and what em i doing wrong?

ohhhhh Nightwolf i dont get your real problem here

Edited by ToNoobForscool

i already got payed :happyforever:  and i already helped i gave the programms and lessons :-beep- yeah:  and i might be in the team since she pays well just relax i was kidding why you flame im not 12 im 14 :poker face: -daaa..

;D Preved maloletni dolbaeb :D

If you wanna adopt armors between chronicles - like new one from Erthea, you'l need gildors tool cost 50$, also you'l have documentation ref. how to use it, plus to that - closed thread in gildors.org/smf forum, where people can help you out - with your adoptation, but trust me if you have no idea what its like to adopt stuffs, its take a while for you,

1. step - extract meshes(UKX)& textures(UTX) using Umodel - files should be placed together, then you have to import them back using UT2004(Patched with gildor)) - applying proper properties for each race mesh( X Y Z - position & rotation -16384) then you have to apply correct texture - require Shader, Finalblend - for upperbody.lowerbody.boots,gloves. And finally you have to change .dat files - by making correct path to your .ukx package - like ErtheiaArmor.MDarkElf_m019_u , for boots,gloves etc.

Edited by LightFusion