[L2Offl2Demonic 20X Grand Opening On January 24, 2014!

DemonInside

As you can see, in Giran, Aden or Goddard, there are many of bots, characters with simple nick like "test, xeee, tttt" etc. and with no grade gears. I know that GM try to take more ppl on server but by cheating? :)

Edited by Kraha

As you can see, in Giran, Aden or Goddard, there are many of bots, characters with simple nick like "test, xeee, tttt" etc. and with no grade gears. I know that GM try to take more ppl on server but by cheating? :)

dat bots dont counting to .online

now was rr, and when i log was 10 online and at giran like 45678070 boots 

what bots u dream, they`re boxes to test anti bot system, they`ll be disable after next restart, read server announcements

stfu gipsy, nice fail server, 500 sitting bots in every town to increase online lawl xD

stfu gipsy, nice fail server, 500 sitting bots in every town to increase online lawl xD

And moving.I just sow few bots walking on same path over and over again in giran for deception.Akamanah using global gatekeeper  :D.