[L2Offl2Demonic 20X Grand Opening On January 24, 2014!

DemonInside

banner.gif

In a land of myth, and a time of demons, the destiny of a Great Kingdom rests on the shoulders of a great king, are you good enough to be this king?

L2 Demonic is a brand new server similar to the game Lineage II. We got the best files around the Lineage II world. Our server is based on a lot of tests and researches based on Lineage II, in order to provide an astonishing and unique experience from the game that you will never find in other server. Also we have one of the best DDoS and BOT protections even anti clicker

General information about the project L2Demonic.com

Chronicle: High Five Part 5

Opening Date: January 24, 2014 at 19:00 Germany time (GMT +1)

Open Beta Testing: January 13, 2013 at 18.00 Germany time (GMT +1)

Rates

Experience : x20

Skill Points: x20

Adena: x15

Drop: x5 (Recs-Keys 1x)

Spoil: x5

RaidBossDrop:x3

Quest Drop: x1-x3

Quest Reward: x1

Rate Extract Fish: x5

Manor: x5

Weight: x5

Safe Enchant: 3

Max Enchant: 16

Normal Scroll Enchant Rate: 55%

Blessed Scroll Enchant Rate: 65%

Element Stone Rate: 40%

Element Crystal Rate: 30%

Configurations

Server, Site and Forum Time GMT+1

Buffs, Dances and songs Duration 2 hours

Buff Slots 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)

Dance and Songs Slots 12

Max. Clients per PC 4

Sieges and TWs every weekend to promote more pvp and more fun!

2 Weeks Olympiad : eevery 1st and 15th of the month there will be new heroes.

Olympiads Max Enchant +6

Anti-Bot (New Unique System)

Sub-Class without quest, Max sub Level 85

Class Master 1st class 50k, 2nd class 1kk, 3rd class 50kk

Off-line Shop mode

Auto Learn Skills

Auto Learn Loot

.cfg command

Champions System

Wedding System

Grand Raid boss information

Epic Respawns:

Ant Queen - 24 +- 4 hours

Baium - 5 days +- 8 hours

Antharas 11 days +- 8 hours

Valakas 11 days

L2Demonic NPC's:

Global Gatekeeper.

GM Shop Up to S-Grade Weapons, Armors, Jewels.

Alt+b Community Buffer - All buffs: PP,SE,EE,WH,WC,OL,BD,SWS,Cats without kamael, includes schemes addiing/removing, full CP/HP/MP heal. All buffs are free of charge.

Event Shop Exchange your event currency for useful items.

Shadai Ishuma Lahm Placed on Giran and Aden to service your requests!

Merchant of Mammon Blacksmith of Mammon Placed on Giran and Aden to service your requests!

Jack Sage Event-NPC Jack Sage located in most Towns, that offers you every 6 hours vitality buff.

PC Bang Point Strategist Lucien with PC Bang point exchange system in Giran!

Item Broker Item Auctions with balanced items.

Available Voiced Commands

.cfg: Various personal settings.

.whoami: More information about your character.

.clan Open Clans Menu

.getreward : you can use this command every 12 hours after you voted in all our banners.

.online: Use this command to see how many online players.

.offline: Use this command when you have private store/manufacture to go in offline mode

.repair: Use this command with an other char of the same account,It will fix you crashed character instantly.

.engage: (Wedding mod) Engages the targeted player.

.divorce: (Wedding mod) You divorce with your partner, You will pay a tax for it.

.lock : Bind your IP or HWid

.gotolove: (Wedding mod) Teleports you to your couple.

.report : command to report bots.

Dedicated & Gameserver Protections:

LameGuard - Antibot Protection

Unique Anti-Bot System 

Web Server DDoS Protection

GameServer DDoS Protection

Intel Xeon E5-1620

4x 3.60 GHz

64 GB DDR3 ECC

6x 120 GB SSD

1 Gbps link

Edited by DemonInside

Our server is based on a lot of tests and researches based on Lineage II, in order to provide an astonishing and unique experience from the game that you will never find in other server

ur dedicated is very good ,the fact that you got lameguard makes it serious midrate server and its either l2fandc either l2phoenix as i can see ,.getreward system too ,nothing is missing ,good midrate but... how many times i heard that message?... (at least delete it ,and i hope ur not stalone with 5th midrate server)

Edited by Karasu

we are based on l2-scripts.ru and no we dont have anything to do with fandc, .getreward system we build it few years ago so we it came out from our side, we are a serious project, check out our fb page website and forum and you`ll see how serious is our project and meet our staff, we are not stalone and not europeans, we`re all from russia.

we are based on l2-scripts.ru and no we dont have anything to do with fandc, .getreward system we build it few years ago so we it came out from our side, we are a serious project, check out our fb page website and forum and you`ll see how serious is our project and meet our staff, we are not stalone and not europeans, we`re all from russia.

ok man ,good! im glad to hear that ,something innovanted,new team and even new files ,thats great

hey and welcome, we are not a kid team, Monday we`ll have our opening beta, so you can see our files are not like stalone`s server :)

ye, but when i see server info, its like at conflict, but little change xD

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: DI_26427862
Registrant Name: Alexander Niculescu
Registrant Organization: home
Registrant Street: calea vitan   
Registrant City: Bucharest
Registrant State/Province: buc
Registrant Postal Code: 70000
Registrant Country: RO
Registrant Phone: +40.0740833530
Registrant Phone Ext: 
Registrant Fax: 
Registrant Fax Ext: 
Registrant Email: teh_mause@yahoo.it

hai mause

since when you romania gipsy pig is bucharest in Russia?

Edited by snshd

please stop mouse, go back to your cave you are not anymore in 20th century.

http://screenshot.cz/WTENP/

yeah, seems you are the owners of L2-scripts.ru, and at instant help they dont know nothink about you.

Edited by snshd