Basic Client Editing.

if you mean this you can change from systemmsg-e.dat line 94

94 1 a,2002 - 2007 Copyright NCsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0

nop i mean the things thats under the confirm button of the server selection screen 

You need to go to your Lineage 2 folder/l2text .

It's the server_help to server_help_6. (All of them)

In order to edit them you need to decrypt them.

In order to use the edited one you need to encrypt them back.

• 3 weeks later...

L2 Interlude Client :

I dunno why but always when i save file its saved and then when i open this again it back's to normal ...

i save all as rewrite and save as 413 ... 

any ideaas?

Edited by NoName1

• 4 weeks later...

How can I change the on the community board the name of the homepage tab? I tried on the file sysstring-e, found the homepage and change it but the problem is it changed the button on the System Menu also. So I guess they use the same id. Is that a way to change only one of then? Maybe where the window is created or something.

Edited by disorder25

L2 Interlude Client :

I dunno why but always when i save file its saved and then when i open this again it back's to normal ...

i save all as rewrite and save as 413 ... 

any ideaas?

Maybe you open a different file after ?

Cause if its saved without a problem then it should work fine.

How can I change the on the community board the name of the homepage tab? I tried on the file sysstring-e, found the homepage and change it but the problem is it changed the button on the System Menu also. So I guess they use the same id. Is that a way to change only one of then? Maybe where the window is created or something.

Systring-e is the only way to edit the name of the c/b board tabs. I really doubt that they use the same id , maybe the problem is occured by something else.

I did change there but there is only one Homepage id and when I change it change both on the community board and on the System Menu. Also I change the word on top that says Community, there is 3 ids for community  but the one that change the community board also change the system menu.

Edited by disorder25

• 1 month later...

Hi,

how i can edit h5 lobby to one without any animation only a picture to reduce the lagg at start the client.

Thx

You must edit the interface but it's really difficult.

Hi,

how i can edit h5 lobby to one without any animation only a picture to reduce the lagg at start the client.

Thx

Nothing. Lobby it's a map as all others world places.

• 2 weeks later...

@viudo

to solve ur laggy startup problem

go to maps folder...do a backup of ur lobby 01.unr go find entry.unr copy it and rename it into lobby01.unr......and ur done ;) this map file is a simple box....nothing to load ;)

• 5 months later...