high five Lineage 2 Enyo Pvp Hi5 Comes Back With New Features Opening 04.01.2014

Karasu

Why is always that 1% that will make ur server be unbalanced?hm?

I don't wanna be rude or say this is a bad server (it didnt open yet so saying that would be stupid) but every single time some1 claims that they have 99% balanced server it's always unbalanced as sh1t?

Just say it's not balanced yet and u will nerf/improove some classes after the grand opening.

Pretenting to have everything fixed before some1 will experience the real gameplay (and not just Beta , cuz if in Beta u have everything u won't test sh1t as it really is) is so immature. 

GL. I like the photo , very 12 y old.

thank you for concern even though i didnt asked your opinion ,i like the photo ,u dont need to like it too

Enyo represents a girl and thats why

if you ask about balance ,i already told that they are based on l2off formulas ,not random balance from my head like every admin this day does

Don't worry i will be here on start and see if u rlly have some dev skills or not :)

Your arrogant behavior confirms that u are still a child :) And servers with kid admins are too many lately too.

Don't worry i will be here on start and see if u rlly have some dev skills or not :)

Your arrogant behavior confirms that u are still a child :) And servers with kid admins are too many lately too.

i dont claim to have dev skills ,i am not a good java developer and i dont need too

its just about the basics of lineage ,my experience in this game ,this is what i claim 

balance is around 75% done ,i didnt finished all formulas yet ,no time.. dps classes are all done ,support left and tanks pet dmg + shield of faith transfer dmg implementation left

now even if i finish balance up to 100% ,it still wont be balanced as l2off thats true but approximative sure

Basically you can say that right now i have the most balanced l2j pack hi5 for pvp server but players are not use to get killed 2 shoot cuz they played many crap servers where u hit 500 dmg max so not my problem ,thats how l2off balance works unfortunately

Edited by Karasu

Guest Elfocrash

Just wondering..how exactly can you adapt l2off formulas to a l2j server, if you do not have developer's skills???

No, the right way to wonder is this: How the fuck did you decompiled the L2OFF files and got the values for the formulas.

You are not a good java developer and obviously not a C++ one. However you managed to get the L2OFF Formulas that NO ONE ever was able to, not even L2jServer itself.

Hmm.

Oh let me edit it too. H5, was never leaked itself so we only have H5 OFF extenders. The Formulas CANNOT be retail L2OFF.

HOWEVER: Even if they are L2OFF i guess you know that Lineage 2 was NEVER NEVER NEVER balanced and it was not meant to be.

An archer with a healer can rape the universe. A delf dagger with heroic healing pots and cp pots can clear a whole clan with ghost walking.

You morons and fuckin idiots which think that people here are all stupid and believe in L2OFF perfection and 99% balance can go die now. 

Edited by Elfocrash

No, the right way to wonder is this: How the fuck did you decompiled the L2OFF files and got the values for the formulas.

You are not a good java developer and obviously not a C++ one. However you managed to get the L2OFF Formulas that NO ONE ever was able to, not even L2jServer itself.

Hmm.

Oh let me edit it too. H5, was never leaked itself so we only have H5 OFF extenders. The Formulas CANNOT be retail L2OFF.

HOWEVER: Even if they are L2OFF i guess you know that Lineage 2 was NEVER NEVER NEVER balanced and it was not meant to be.

An archer with a healer can rape the universe. A delf dagger with heroic healing pots and cp pots can clear a whole clan with ghost walking.

You morons and fuckin idiots which think that people here are all stupid and believe in L2OFF perfection and 99% balance can go die now. 

Give this man a cookie!

Hmm.

You're mad cuz you're not smart?

Its simple ,use the basic way ,u became so full of yourself that you didnt saw the easier way to gain l2off formulas? you dont need java skills to gain them ,i dont care about being java developer and i dont need to be a java developer to gain l2off formulas lolol

Well i got approximative formulas ,5-10% max difference on multiplier dmg ,here is the tip smartass ,its so basic u wont believe 

Create at least most important classes 26 in number,open l2off gracia final server (1 of my friends have it so i took 2 weeks from my time to make tests) then i simply did dmg/skill landrate approximative formulas ,writed them all in a notepad (did like 20+ tests for every skill to make sure dmg multiplier is like 3200-3500 so i can know how it should be minimum and how it should be maximum) all on enchant +6 elegia (vesper +8 i mean but its same like elegia +6)  and skills +20 (cuz thats the max u could probably get in a lowrate ,u will quit ur life to get more...) and ofc i didnt forgot about vesper stats and elegia/vorpal stats and then added the damage multiplier and skill formulas to my hi5 pack for all classes on enchant +12 and skills between 25-30 also i've nerfed my self op skills like fear/ol debuffs ,made sure its like 1/10 land ,being hard to debuff in oly and easy for pvp (but skills like sleep are op becuz class need them the most) ,ive didnt only ripped the balance ,ive also came with my ideas to make an improvisation and there is still room for that

THERE WAS A BASIC WAY TO HAVE L2OFF FORMULAS AND NOONE KNEW EXCEPT ME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah i didnt finished balance ,even though ive worked on it 2 weeks ,its still around 75-80% ,i dont have time to finish but its ok at is now too :)

i dont mind to share the secret ,yes it will never be balanced as l2 off but who cares as long its approximve right? thats all it matters and then improve further on live ,but class balance is so great now ,all classes have chance in pvp/oly ,all i need was to nerf a bit gladi/nukers/titans due to hi5 skills but theyre still op as hell) 

also the reason i shared u this is because u will need between 2-3 weeks to acomplish the formulas ,im the one who got them ,u dont haha

Satisfied about answer?

I claim to have best l2j balance for hi5 pvp server (sure ,servers based on fandc may have better balance cuz its pure l2off formula but doesnt necessary means it will be same balance for full enchant bonus and dmg)

Give this man a cookie!

you don't know a shi t, stop spamming in topic

Edited by Karasu

Well i know more than you DEV WANNABE :), the stuff you said here are full of sh1t just like you. Good luck with the failure that you are and get more than 100 without dualboxes for 2 weeks xD

Well i know more than you DEV WANNABE :), the stuff you said here are full of sh1t just like you. Good luck with the failure that you are and get more than 100 without dualboxes for 2 weeks xD

ohoh big words, you know more

show me your server/balance then talk

dont worry about online ,already 400+ account registered on db and i just enabled it today

hahahahaha Karasu you are so fucking dumb its unreal. I got bored of having a pointless conversation to you about "balance" If I did have the funds and the TIME to put into my project a bit more, it would be x100000 better than your piece of shit :)

hahahahaha Karasu you are so fucking dumb its unreal. I got bored of having a pointless conversation to you about "balance" If I did have the funds and the TIME to put into my project a bit more, it would be x100000 better than your piece of shit :)

ok man ,i go cry now

wait   

NOT

so ,im waiting for your 10.000 project to be better than this lololol 

i bet all my 1459E that even if u open a mid rate 20x ,it will have shit balance comparing to enyo ,tell me more

Yes my balance is not good as fandc hi5 pack or L2P premium but not far from them either

my balance is relative to l2off formulas based on +8 gearing vesper and skills between 15-20 as i said ,more than enough for pvp server ,there cant be any better balance than mine at this point for a pvp project ,but ur just pointlessly flame all day cuz u cant do a shi t and u think u make me feel under u but its the opposite ,basically u cant do a shi t no matter what ur trying to pull ,ur just words. Even if you would be a good java developer your self and leak l2off formulas from it source u still do shit ,cuz u dont know a shit about lineage so... oh but wait, you just said you dont have funds ,since u dont have funds it means u didnt do a shit so far ,no sell java stuff ,no sell nothing ,do nothing ,ur just good as that (basically ,i repeat ,you're just words lol ,ur just too bored of life and need to find some entertaining by flaming on purpose increasing your post counts)

u do ur best attempting to flame me ,my opinion and my ideals while i eat popcorn and laugh at u knowing ur far far worser than i.

gl with ur server Karasu I hope it will have a better balance than l2entropyshit

you can bet on that

Edited by Karasu