Looking For Staffers - Check Info Inside.

Maxtor

Elfo log out, mxc is no on your bookmark

We all know that mxc is dead 

Let Universe get promote .... he remind me of BonJovi in a worst situation

Wipe will not help just will make forum worst ( even visitors will dont  join )

Unban all and let the party start on spam topic, im going to get pop korn

wtf? There is light in the darkness? Anyway, who are you?

Guest Elfocrash

Yeah if Universe or whoever else gets a promotion the forum will magically get filled with new posts and shares. Absolutely.

Mate jump out or your window. Do a favor to humanity.

Btw you skipped your english lessons didnt you?

More retarded answers like this please. 

Ok let's get this a bit more serious.

The forums has 0 chance of recovering.

Why? Cuz the forum or to get more specific the site's name indicates a site that has game cheats in them. The forum never had game cheats though. It had Lineage 2 cheats and thats about it.

Then the l2j development started and the forum grew it's developing community, ending up in fixing the cheats that the users came here to use in the first place. This leads to no reason in getting a VIP status.

Thats how it all started.

The staff now has no damn reason to change or even exist as the forum is as dead as the dinosaurs. I mean, cmon.

I am home and i watch videos on youtube or browse on fb. Give me 1 YEAH JUST 1 damn reason i wanna open mxc.

Exactly, there is no reason to do so.

You know what is left of mxc?

• A spam zone
  • Old outdated cheats.
  • Old outdated l2j codes.
  • Old outdated and mentally challenged users like Devon.
  • Trolls.

And that's maxcheaters.

If you wanna do something to save mxc then the staff is not what you need. There is nothing to lock anyway.

You need to close or archive the whole site and open a new one. A new idea.

No one plays Lineage 2 anymore. It is just not fun.

You know what's fun?

The coverage of the new WoW expansion is fun. Having a bunch of good LoL players discussing and streaming is fun. Covering the whole Hearthstone Closed beta is fun (You lost this chance, the greek site that grabbed it has 1k  users per day.) Covering the new Heroes of the Storm beta will be fun, Covering the new Diablo 3 Expansion is fun.

Of course NO YOU CANNOT DO ALL OF THEM AT ONCE. Not anymore. This place nothing but a wasteland. A place which used to be great to browse but as Lineage  2 died the forum died too.

And NO, you can do NOTHING to ressurect a whole game. That's on the hand of the players, not yours. If they say "Fuck l2, im too old for this shit" then they gonna move on tera or other better free games of that kind.

That's how stuff are and you have to accept it.

PS: TL;DR should be dropped, so read the post. It is the truth.

PS2: I don't intend to get a spot back to the forum's staff with this post. Doing Maxtor's job for free is stupid by itself (That's what all mods do. They are victims for "fame" which does not even matter anymore.

Amen. 

Yeah if Universe or whoever else gets a promotion the forum will magically get filled with new posts and shares. Absolutely.

This is true but we can fix it if we want.

Damn, some people dont understand

Universe will just make Worst Mod team like Bonjovi did

i cant forget it, after bonjovi got promote, he became worst kid ever, the same will be with Universe

after 2 weeks demote : reason kid like Bonjovi

Also Elfo didint you say that you dont log in mxc... i still see you online.... 

Like always when you are getting fu.cked you start saying

Lern english or next time get a bigger cock in to my ass bla bla bla same fag Elfo like always

You play smart ass on this kids.... So pethetic

And dont forget you became something because all good devs left mxc 

Edited by WatterMellon

Guest Elfocrash
Also Elfo didint you say that you dont log in mxc... i still see you online.... 

Like always when you are getting fu.cked you start saying

Lern english or next time get a bigger cock in to my ass bla bla bla same fag Elfo like always

You play smart ass on this kids.... So pethetic

And dont forget you became something because all good devs left mxc 

People can't understand english when people can't speak english.

For example i was talking about what a new forum guy would think, not my. I love this drama.

Btw your live must by so bad :'( Rapist father or?

Nvm end of discussion with you.

Are you gonna threat people with a gun to play lineage?

No, but im thinking of a re-construction of everything in here.

With your help which is high help generally with the help of experienced ex-staffers or not to rebuild everything and bring up the activity again.

It sounds impossible but if we just stay like that nothing will happen.

Edited by Universe

Guest Elfocrash

With your help which is high help generally with the help of experienced ex-staffers or not to rebuild everything and bring up the activity again.

OK lets start. New domain.

the only reply i see here from the admin is "topic started... ban ... who is ray" and l2j etc"

Why you keep trying on this wen your already ignore the facts that your site is a dead land.

you increase some activity with those post but that's it Google will love you.

@elFo stop trying ma men there is no chance they are already  transformed to an zombie staff with 0 updates and 0 shares.

Edited by GodKratos

LOL

Guys Get this

1st Mxc canot get activity like old times

2nd Elfo dont make anything for free

3rd Maxtor is just trying to get activity with this topics

4rth Lickers will be always Lickers

5th Elfo wanabe remember that someone shared free your vote reward?  !!!

6th Get this " mxc now is a playground Kids will play by flaming bla bla "

Edite: Unban kratos i like him 

Edited by WatterMellon

Guest Elfocrash

What wrong with the domain? Ehh im sorry but im not Maxtor we just discuss.

yeah exactly. MaxCHEATERS in a site with NO CHEATS! Totally fine.

2nd Elfo dont make anything for free

5th Elfo wanabe remember that someone shared free your vote reward?  !!!

2nd: Why so butthurt?

5th: My vote reward is used EVERYWHERE in both eu and ru packs. I'm just fine :)

yeah exactly. MaxCHEATERS in a site with NO CHEATS! Totally fine.

2nd: Why so butthurt?

5th: My vote reward is used EVERYWHERE in both eu and ru packs. I'm just fine :)

Who cares about that? exept you

i remember when you were selling it ....

and sadenly got Shared for free !!!!

ANYWAY

Elfo you will always be a smart coppy paster

Also Dont forget that i sayed 

You make your self to think that you are good on l2j 

but the truth is that you are nothing special

Just the last who left here

ALL  good l2j developers left along time ago

You just re-make something you have seen in a diferent way and ofc all here think its the "awsome idea that elfo thought" i always laugh with your shares

ofc only few people knows that 

Maxtor  delete l2j and off section and you will help alot l2server ( insted of 50 server per month there will be about 20 )

Give more attention to l2 private server and l2 marketplace and general, all othere topic etc are making the situation worst

Edite: if you care remake forum

New name 

New idea

New people

Edited by WatterMellon