What About A Lineage Based Card Game.

Guest Elfocrash

Wat? I streamed "some games"? I was top 16 eu on earl rankings for 1 month moron. Well probably lack of imagination is your issue not mine, I'm one of the first eu players on the game as I joined the first day it was closed beta in eu. What is your problem? If you don't like the idea just close the thread. You are minority here nothing more.

what about accepting all kind of replies?

oh nonono you are not that mature yet.

Edited by Napster321

Guest Elfocrash

what about accepting all kind of replies?

oh nonono you are not that mature yet.

i do accept all kind of replies but if you like that, then you dont give a shit. If you don't give a shit spit your hating quote and continue your life lol.

I dont like the idea of cards at all. In my opinion destroys the quality of game.

This.

Plus why to have this kind of gaming at least for lineage while its almost the same like you play now... seems funny anyways...

Lets see

Elfo i dont think you can do something realy intersting, that will stay alive for a long.

Since Obiusly you care more for money than fun. You will succsed on doing it ( probably )

But this will last for a month or something or mabe 2 but i dont think so... 

anyway since you care more for money continiue

Games that succsed and are still playlable and kinda fammus are games that are made from people that were looking more fun, not more money " Money come after the fun, else money come and go like the wind but fun goes like the light "

Gl anyway, even we know how this will end !

Edited by WatterMellon

Guest Elfocrash

Lets see

Elfo i dont think you can do something realy intersting, that will stay alive for a long.

Since Obiusly you care more for money than fun. You will succsed on doing it ( probably )

But this will last for a month or something or mabe 2 but i dont think so... 

anyway since you care more for money continiue

Games that succsed and are still playlable and kinda fammus are games that are made from people that were looking more fun, not more money " Money come after the fun, else money come and go like the wind but fun goes like the light "

Gl anyway, even we know how this will end !

Mate the game would be free to play. I want something to add on my CV in case i apply for this year's Blizzard Intership spots.

I don't give a shit about money. I already have enough no offense.