high five Lineage 2 Dreams - Luna (Beta On)

xDrac

We hope to be able and bring up a test server sometime this month.

Stay tuned on 

http://www.lineage2dreams.com/ or

http://www.lineage2dreams.com/forums/

nice website and forum

• 4 weeks later...

so strange setup.. I must read all forum to understand, how the server works.

buff system strange

item armor/weapon system strange :/

It is very different than anything you will or have seen before, thats for sure.

The buffs are pretty simple, a player buffer can buff you and the buffs will stay for infinite time, aslong as the buffer is nearby you.

The NPC buffer(Beryl) you can get common buffs from and prophecies(not CoV/Magnus, you will need to find a player buffer for the best buffs, which shouldnt be too hard with the 1 client restriction). Also on the NPC buffer, you unlock new buffs as you level up, at first you should use the newbie guide then around level 40 start using Beryl buffer.

About the leveling/gear... first you need to understand the basic concept of this server, which is - level is not a true factor to enjoy this server, you will be able to PvP(in the masses) at level 40, 60, or any level because the events are made in Grades(from C-A grade atm on Beta, that might change on live) also you have a sweet feature called "temporary levels" - which you can talk to the gatekeepers and lower your level at any time to any lower level than your current, (which is how you play C grade events when your real level is 80 etc).

Gear - you will only be able to buy common items from NPC shops, real items you will have to craft or get from drops/raids/other players( full drops even drop in events when killing players). Now, this will produce a huge healthy economy because there will be a lot of demand for all types of equipment, because even crafting c-grade is worth the time, since you can use it with the temporary level to join c-grade events. All items will be useful, your not going to buy a c-grade set, level to 52 then trash/sell your c-grade, because you need it! This server is designed to have fun at every level.

I hope you understand a little more.

Edited by Danohavek

i am not fun of so many costums. btw l2waterland tryed to do something similar with active buffer players and fail

Hope you will go well, coz you work much to do that server. All we can see that :)

• 3 weeks later...

i am not fun of so many costums. btw l2waterland tryed to do something similar with active buffer players and fail

Hope you will go well, coz you work much to do that server. All we can see that :)

Wow man, your number is 2923, when did you join, 18th century?

Anyway, can't wait for Luna's grand opening, it's going to be fricking epic!

Wow man, your number is 2923, when did you join, 18th century?

Anyway, can't wait for Luna's grand opening, it's going to be fricking epic!

but 56posts made last year and all about l2 mid servers. too sad

• 2 weeks later...

but 56posts made last year and all about l2 mid servers. too sad

Welp, at least now you're posting on a quality server :P

Unfortunately, Ghost said they're going to miss 1st April as server's opening, so hopefully at least in first half of April :)