high five Lineage 2 Dreams - Luna (Beta On)

xDrac

Some more info posted by =Ghost=

Enhanced%20Hunting%20Grounds.png

Some more information for the dwarfies, this time on the Hunting Grounds. From time to time (we're currently thinking of having this run for an hour once every 4hours), we'll be randomly picking one of our Low, Medium or High Level Hunting Ground and enhance it. Enhanced Hunting Grounds are more rewarding than any other hunting ground, no matter their level.

Various information related to the enhanced hunting grounds:
- The amount of adenas dropped by monsters is adjusted. (becoming higher than the most rewarding non-boosted area)
- EXP and SP are twice higher than usual.
- All mantras becomes dropped by monsters, no matter their level, and the quantities and chances are increased.
- The rest of the monster loots have their chance to drop multiplied by 4.
- Mini Raids may show up in a enhanced hunting ground. You wont find them anywhere else.
- Deluxe Chest Keys can be obtained from any monster in a enhanced hunting ground.
- Additional treasure chests are spawned in the enhanced hunting grounds.
- The monsters re-spawn time is greatly lowered, nearly non-existent.

If i understnd you gonna remove vorpal moirai and elegia which means you will enhance the negative aspects of l2 which is the limited character customizations and armors and everybody will be exactly the same .plz dont do such a thing .i would even suggest you to add more armors and maybe and hairstyles not these power ranger things from official but i guess this is a bit difficult.however do not remove these armors.vorpal is a fantastic armor and moirai is not that .as regards elegia it sucks hard but some ppl still like it

If i understnd you gonna remove vorpal moirai and elegia which means you will enhance the negative aspects of l2 which is the limited character customizations and armors and everybody will be exactly the same .plz dont do such a thing .i would even suggest you to add more armors and maybe and hairstyles not these power ranger things from official but i guess this is a bit difficult.however do not remove these armors.vorpal is a fantastic armor and moirai is not that .as regards elegia it sucks hard but some ppl still like it

Yes, we will remove them, simply because they were lame copies of previous armors and we felt they weren't needed for the concept we are heading for.

But you are wrong if you think everyone is going to look the same. I mean, obviously Lineage doesn't allow a whole lot of character customization as it is, but we will have people use all kinds of different gears and setups which will result in many, many different items and equipment being used. And therefore, there is going to be a LOT of variety, in both, looks and game play.

Edited by xDrac