[Share]L2Jreunion Free Version

if you dont know how to fix one simple sql querry is not his problem i think, he shared a free version just for fun, not to give support.

Yeah and not my problem if you don't read the first topic. Btw i've found the problem and now is fine.

've Been testing now, just gave error, if it is to share with errors not better.

The errors in the free version now appears on Original imagines. Fail or attempt to open server with this Rev

Will be a total fail

Starting L2J Game Server.

Error occurred during initialization of VM

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: java.lang.Class.desiredAssertionStatus0(Ljava/la

ng/Class;)Z

<<no stack trace available>>

Game Server Terminated Abnormally!

Game Server Terminated.

Press any key to continue . . .

I know google supose to know everything but it doesnt want to tell me how to compile this server! Can anyone pls help me? For exemple what program to use to compile this source and/or maybe if someone has a compiled version?! I got cold beer's !!

Ok so I made everything by the book (video) untill some point where I can the next error when I click Run As > 1 And Build: 

Buildfile: C:\workspace\L2J_ReunionProject_Data\build.xml
checkRequirements:
getChangelogDateVersion:

BUILD FAILED
C:\workspace\L2J_ReunionProject_Data\build.xml:52: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Total time: 515 milliseconds

But there was no problem for the other 2 folders (core & scripts). Do you have a answer to this problem?

Ok so I made everything by the book (video) untill some point where I can the next error when I click Run As > 1 And Build: 

Buildfile: C:\workspace\L2J_ReunionProject_Data\build.xml
checkRequirements:
getChangelogDateVersion:

BUILD FAILED
C:\workspace\L2J_ReunionProject_Data\build.xml:52: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Total time: 515 milliseconds

But there was no problem for the other 2 folders (core & scripts). Do you have a answer to this problem?

Can someone answer to this???

Can someone answer to this???

install --> http://www.sliksvn.com/pub/Slik-Subversion-1.7.10-x64.msi

restart and K.GO

It seems that many users having problems compiling and using l2jreunion gree version.

I will make a compiled version ready to run soon and post here.

I will also update the current share.

you mean the source is heavy bugged ,i got it

upload working source and a compile for fast test then ;p ,would be great 

Edited by Karasu

you mean the source is heavy bugged ,i got it

upload working source and a compile for fast test then ;p ,would be great 

yeap if someone dont have the proper knowleque will not make it work .

i will reshare that rev for everyone + explain in a mini guide how to install it fast and easy.