Jakk/stallone - Ddos Linux Bot List

yo know about this bro? nice so i know how you get customers... booting then and then telling about service right? good business, bro.

Dude, idk what u talk about there but Heopas is like Jesus against DDoS ers... Before him no one had 1 split of a chance (except WoA because they have a pro network dev).

+999 Kudos to Heopas and please dont bring him into shit, hes on the good side, in fact he is the good side ;)

Dude, idk what u talk about there but Heopas is like Jesus against DDoS ers... Before him no one had 1 split of a chance (except WoA because they have a pro network dev).

+999 Kudos to Heopas and please dont bring him into shit, hes on the good side, in fact he is the good side ;)

He already said it was a joke some posts above.

There are more who should pay for DDoSing.

Actually everyone known to do that should get handed to police.I'd die to see thoose kids faces when they get arrested but meh , who cares in the internet community.Nobody takes action.Do you think it is actually hard to trace them down?Trust me , european police can easily track down guys buy a anonymous post on a 4chan board.

Actually everyone known to do that should get handed to police.I'd die to see thoose kids faces when they get arrested but meh , who cares in the internet community.Nobody takes action.Do you think it is actually hard to trace them down?Trust me , european police can easily track down guys buy a anonymous post on a 4chan board.

remeber what i tell you now... don't worry ! 

I just think its literally unfair for people to loose money , they might INVESTED like a business without having much on a server or a website or something , and people just DDoS them down.You think not everyone can ddos?Everyone can , but most people dont want to do shit like that because at least they are righteous.

Fucking scums of the internet , thats what you are.And just so you know , most of your players leave your servers when they get to know what methods you are using to get players , so stay online and have fun with your fake counters.

You are nothing less than internet dictators , wannabees.

the point is they are causing problems to the entire l2 market, because less and less players exist, due to ddos attacks. People got bored of downtimes, good servers going down from day one. 

less servers are posting in mxc, because they afraid jakk and some others ddos tools. its logic , but it must stop.

Vasilis Avoukatos

IP: 85.73.176.166 , 85.75.27.16, 94.69.245.226 , 85.73.182.164

Emails: l2etf@hotmail.com / lineage2tales@gmail.com / l2psv@hotmail.com / lineage2vadc@gmail.com

Would be best to file a report here with the botnet info and all the related things,since it's the Austrian goverment department for handling cyber affairs.(i hope public services are not like the Greek ones).Filed mine.

against-cybercrime@bmi.gv.at

Edited by Eagle_Eye