Choose Extender

Hello everyone ... It would be gread if someone help me to choose extender for my project...

As i can see

L2Off.info - Really Expensive but that guys offer you everything

Vanganth - As i read for his extender is quality good and is good choice

AdvExt64 - Good with active admins and much more but as i hear they have a lot of bugs on his extender.

Please Post your opinion if there is some other extenders which i don't know i'll be glad to hear them...

Thank you !

p.s.

Someone will ask what kind of server ... :

x25 rate / Gm Shop / Auto events TvT....etc.. / custom donate coin / custom vote coin / Global teleport / custom oly 2 weeks / ...etc...

Edited by kokomola

Pick Vang, easy to mod and has more features than other shits.

Simple as that.

Or you can choose the most easy way : code your own extender. ( irony to "some" )

As vague and pointless as your other thread.

You compare things aren't comparable - and you want basic idiotic stuff done for you (Stuff that can be actually variate differently depending on how you perceive certain terms).

Don't run l2off - and don't start without something you CLEARLY cannot run yourself.

Go spend atleast a few months with c4 or some cracked interlude pack or hell the MXCx64-GF -  because you clearly not doing this for "noble" reasons and you clearly need more basic experience.

@mcbigmac ... Dude .. relax ... i'm not asking you to sleep with your sister ... fffs .... what is that answer ... If you think you are big deal fine ... who cares... It's is my own choice what should i do and from where should i start !!! I don't know maybe you are born with knowledge... Yes I'm new in L2OFF but that not means i'm dump and don't know what to do !!! Simple ask what is the difference and what should be better to choose ..... And you are wrong... !!! You can easy compare 2 projects ffs... Take it easy bro ... Just if you don't wanna answer the question just don't spam with shity opinions ... what is the best of me i will choose !

See Outlaw is a good person and aswer me with humanity.

Why ppl are so angry this days if ask something which they are competent will hear only negatives ... Have Fun !!!

@mcbigmac ... Dude .. relax ... i'm not asking you to sleep with your sister ... fffs .... what is that answer ... If you think you are big deal fine ... who cares... It's is my own choice what should i do and from where should i start !!! I don't know maybe you are born with knowledge... Yes I'm new in L2OFF but that not means i'm dump and don't know what to do !!! Simple ask what is the difference and what should be better to choose ..... And you are wrong... !!! You can easy compare 2 projects ffs... Take it easy bro ... Just if you don't wanna answer the question just don't spam with shity opinions ... what is the best of me i will choose !

Why ppl are so angry this days if ask something which they are competent will hear only negatives ... Have Fun !!!

My answers goes to the bolded texts:

1) Watch your mouth

2) You are new and you're dumB (not dump), if you knew what to do you wouldn't even ask.

3) If it's easy read (2).

However you should try write proper, the whole shityard of text you posted made my eyes bleed.(Meaning the "..." thing)

No offense.

Edited by Asmodeus

Because you'll make a pointless server powered by alot of knowledge you will never learn.

It doesn't matter what you pick - because you cannot mod more or less from AdvExt to Vangath.

It's same feature set - same base. (Albeit Vang might have a few more event\mods created).

You will not create something unique or new - by just leeching a pack because in l2off you cannot just create a "mod" - you cannot just change the rulesets for how things are done.

You want to create a midrate with certain customs - and eventually players will run bored and you'll be stuck with a platform you cannot change.

Cannot hire anyone to just do something new for your players.

You'll be another idiot while Dawid & Denis\Kvoxi smile on the way to the bank.

There's absolutely no point in going L2Off for something custom - short of aCis or similar projects being massively unstable(I don't think they are?).

You'd also do best to learn the difference from Humanity and Humility, fyi.

Edited by mcbigmac

@Asmo Ofc you are right... if i want i will type .... much as i want dots ...  ...... and you are mabye another one who is born with knowledge .... ( No offense ) I'm Sorry Who was you to gudge me what can and what i can't write ?! Well for dump or dumb ffs We are humans what we can't make mistakes or ?! Once again i'm pretty sure everybody with skills think they are get GOD for balls and others are nothing for them !

Plese if you can't answer me properly just don't answer me or delete topic

Look i'm not here to arguine with ppl.

I just want little help for that to choose the extender which i will start learn etc bcs for me money are not trouble i don't want to download some sh1t source and starting learn on it. That's all

Thank you for advices and sorry if i offence you !

...so you don't want to download some sh1t source to learn - but expect a closed source packed library attached to an .exe is going to make it better?

If money is no object (And you actually want to learn)  - pay someone to teach you dumbass.

Don't buy a premade pack you cannot change - and NEVER will be able to change (beyond scripts anyway).

It's illogical.

Edited by mcbigmac

get used kokomola... you might come from l2j, and they have sort of a "community" where everyone helps, lick each other wounds... all that carebear stuff

In l2off we barely have a forum, help is available for non lazier people... and we basically hate each other for no reason :D

It happens everywhere... lets say this is an elite-cars forum, and you came and ask "Which Ferrari should I buy?, are those better than a BMW?".... you are asking for trashtalk.

PS "..." were intentional; eat that! :D

If u have a lot of money u could hire a dev to make ur own project, no?

This way u use ur time making money (seems easier than learning everything) to pay him and not having to learn from scratch, unless u rly want to.

get used kokomola... you might come from l2j, and they have sort of a "community" where everyone helps, lick each other wounds... all that carebear stuff

In l2off we barely have a forum, help is available for non lazier people... and we basically hate each other for no reason :D

It happens everywhere... lets say this is an elite-cars forum, and you came and ask "Which Ferrari should I buy?, are those better than a BMW?".... you are asking for trashtalk.

PS "..." were intentional; eat that! :D

You may hate people but i don't.

I dislike and find unprepared people pathetic when they go ask  for help - and expect people to solve stuff for them (If so - better start flashing the benjamins).

He's the dude at a Ferrari dealership asking for the fastest car they have - while his wife and 2 children try to figure out how they're going to fit in the car on sunday trips.

He's asking the wrong question because he did not research what type of car he needs.

Edited by mcbigmac

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics