interlude [L2J] Chaos Network

Lineage2ChaosNetwork

~100, no idea if the website shows proper online.

In my opinion, server is good, well if you expected 15 minutes farm to get full vesp +10 etc. than you are in a big mistake, it took me 2h to farm 750k coins, 200GC, lots of attributes etc.

Edited by Kukiman

Rb jewels still are not added to the shop.. its hard for solo players to solo rbs unless they use bots :L and aagain that is not ideal for a pvp server is it :)?

News : All problems with OP classes is fixed , now the gameplay is  balanced.

Special thanks for all testers.

Edited by Lineage2ChaosNetwork

News : All problems with OP classes is fixed , now the gameplay is  balanced.

Special thanks for all testers.

gj!!!

now fuck all others class to :D

He didn't do great job. Yesterday you could farm 1kk coins, 500 attri stones of each kind, 300 GC within 1h-1.5h now after all that "fixes, updates" and other sh1t, it takes you 2 days :D. Have fun with the fully farmed players, newcomers will never catch them up. :)

And I'm one of those guys with full EQ, skills enchanted, epics, attributes, etc. So I know what I'm saying ^^

And there is no info about RB's spawn anywhere (or how long is the spawn time), so clans who got them all yesterday know exactly when they spawn and they just farm them over and over again. Like they did this morning :)

In my opinion the best way so "save" this server would be to wipe it out, make it fair for everybody once again, because all the newcomers are quitting right now, and lots of people quit yesterday because of heavy unbalance (which is 50% fixed right now), so I think that it should be wiped after all the fixes, and reopened once again.

There was well over 250 online yesterday, now its 150 (with boosted online counter...)

xu6j.png

Even when the server is offline it says 75 online, and when it turns on, the counter starts growing up (starting from 75, not 0)

Edited by Kukiman

Well if he wiped it, now lets give him few hours to fix it all, all the reports,petitions etc. he received. He can now fix it without stress... Change drops, consider prices. CONSIDER ENCHANT RATE WHICH IS DAMN LOW :D. Make RB spawn annoucment, fix events etc.

In my opinion he should open it today, but a bit later than last time. Make it 19/20 +2 gmt, or something. Cause if he reopens it within next 2-3h he won't have time to fix everything, and it will be all the same sh1t :D

Edited by Kukiman